[QUEST] Ghost Flustered

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
mockingbird288z

Re: [QUEST] Ghost Flustered

Post by mockingbird288z »

pandap4nts wrote: 11 Oct 2017, 01:02 Is this quest only available for a certain number of days? I haven't updated yet because I used a time extension on the aerobic hobby, so if we delay, we'll miss out?

(ETA: and ha! Just like that I became a Sim Forum PreTeen! :D Thanks to everyone on the forum for your wisdom and inspiration!)
I just updated one of my games and this quest is showing 8 days left. So it looks like yesterday was the last day to start the quest and get the full 9 days.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 14 Oct 2017, 01:23
pandap4nts wrote: 11 Oct 2017, 01:02 Is this quest only available for a certain number of days? I haven't updated yet because I used a time extension on the aerobic hobby, so if we delay, we'll miss out?

(ETA: and ha! Just like that I became a Sim Forum PreTeen! :D Thanks to everyone on the forum for your wisdom and inspiration!)
I just updated one of my games and this quest is showing 8 days left. So it looks like yesterday was the last day to start the quest and get the full 9 days.
Well poo! I guess I better start try to DL the update since it usually takes about an hour to get it going and ready to play. :(
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

I haven't put a lot of effort into this quest, and it looks like I'm running a day short. I have 1 time extension I can use. Literally the only thing I'm interested in is the grey body paint, because it would amuse me to dress sims up fully in black and white as if they are silent movie/film noir characters.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

contrarysims wrote: 19 Oct 2017, 01:05 I haven't put a lot of effort into this quest, and it looks like I'm running a day short. I have 1 time extension I can use. Literally the only thing I'm interested in is the grey body paint, because it would amuse me to dress sims up fully in black and white as if they are silent movie/film noir characters.
Interesting idea. Maybe with house furnishings in black, white and graytones, too? But when you look outside ...you would be in Oz.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

SKatF wrote: 19 Oct 2017, 02:47
contrarysims wrote: 19 Oct 2017, 01:05 I haven't put a lot of effort into this quest, and it looks like I'm running a day short. I have 1 time extension I can use. Literally the only thing I'm interested in is the grey body paint, because it would amuse me to dress sims up fully in black and white as if they are silent movie/film noir characters.
Interesting idea. Maybe with house furnishings in black, white and graytones, too? But when you look outside ...you would be in Oz.
Wasn’t there a movie—I can’t think of the name but I think Reese Witherspoon was in it?—where everything was in black and white but gradually changed to color when they became sexually active? :shock:

Edit: Pleasantville....curiosity got the better of me so I had to go look it up!
Updated town info in profile
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

SKatF wrote: 19 Oct 2017, 02:47
Love this idea!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
SimTillTheEnd
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimTillTheEnd »

How do I change back to no body paint? Maybe I'm missing it. I really love the body paints. They complete some of the costumes we already have and make new ones. I made a Silver Surfer right away!
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

SimTillTheEnd wrote: 19 Oct 2017, 22:03 How do I change back to no body paint? Maybe I'm missing it. I really love the body paints. They complete some of the costumes we already have and make new ones. I made a Silver Surfer right away!
I had this same problem. You just click on the body paint color a second time and it goes away.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
SimTillTheEnd
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimTillTheEnd »

Thank you!!
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

I'm having issues with the colors on my tablet so I was wondering if anyone who completed this event found the halloween sleepwear to be more navy than the purple that most of the screenshots indicated. I know no two tablets or phones have the same graphics and I viewed the screenshots on my computer which is different technology than a tablet, but I was surprised with how un-purple my sleepwear is. Usually the screenshots are pretty accurate to what I wind up with. I have a teenage sim who is obsessed with purple and I was looking forward to putting her in those new frilly purple shorts but they look too blue on my tablet, especially compared to her purple hair.