2017 Halloween - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
User avatar
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 142
Joined: 14 Dec 2015, 20:12

Re: 2017 Halloween - Marketplace Events

Post by SimCitySue » 24 Oct 2017, 16:02

Robocat for my grand prize, and one free rug... Looks like I'm done with general marketplace events! I am going to get the first prize of one bar stool though.

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5165
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
Contact:

Re: 2017 Halloween - Marketplace Events

Post by mockingbird288z » 25 Oct 2017, 01:09

Same here with the robocat. *Yawn*
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2017 Halloween Update

SKatF
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 766
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58

Re: 2017 Halloween - Marketplace Events

Post by SKatF » 25 Oct 2017, 01:58

SimCitySue wrote:
24 Oct 2017, 16:02
Robocat for my grand prize, and one free rug... Looks like I'm done with general marketplace events! I am going to get the first prize of one bar stool though.
My decision, also. I have a stool not yet unlocked as my first prize, then I'm stopping.

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3586
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1

Re: 2017 Halloween - Marketplace Events

Post by ErinPW » 25 Oct 2017, 05:51

This time it‘s the fondue set, a sink, a table, and a yellow bar stool. Guess, I‘ll pass this time :)
Halloween, 5.33.3
iOS 11.1.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

User avatar
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 147
Joined: 01 Mar 2017, 07:08

Re: 2017 Halloween - Marketplace Events

Post by BlueIndian » 25 Oct 2017, 05:58

I got robodog again. Marketplace prizes need serious makeover.

User avatar
simmare
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 107
Joined: 14 Sep 2015, 19:53

Re: 2017 Halloween - Marketplace Events

Post by simmare » 25 Oct 2017, 16:03

Skeleton. No idea what the other prizes are, I just decided not to bother. I think this is the haunted skeleton, not the one from the hospital-only MP event.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 55 achieved! 9/10/16

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5165
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
Contact:

Re: 2017 Halloween - Marketplace Events

Post by mockingbird288z » 26 Oct 2017, 00:05

simmare wrote:
25 Oct 2017, 16:03
Skeleton. No idea what the other prizes are, I just decided not to bother. I think this is the haunted skeleton, not the one from the hospital-only MP event.
I wonder why they haven't they done one of those profession-specific events in awhile? There's still tons of stuff from the different locations that they could make as the grand prize. I would still do a whole marketplace event for those donuts at the police station.
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2017 Halloween Update

User avatar
garishplum
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 190
Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 07:39
Contact:

Re: 2017 Halloween - Marketplace Events

Post by garishplum » 26 Oct 2017, 00:21

Time extension for me.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum

SKatF
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 766
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58

Re: 2017 Halloween - Marketplace Events

Post by SKatF » 26 Oct 2017, 06:18

mockingbird288z wrote:
26 Oct 2017, 00:05
simmare wrote:
25 Oct 2017, 16:03
Skeleton. No idea what the other prizes are, I just decided not to bother. I think this is the haunted skeleton, not the one from the hospital-only MP event.
I wonder why they haven't they done one of those profession-specific events in awhile? There's still tons of stuff from the different locations that they could make as the grand prize. I would still do a whole marketplace event for those donuts at the police station.
Absolutely. But maybe too many new items would cause issues with the game?

User avatar
simmare
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 107
Joined: 14 Sep 2015, 19:53

Re: 2017 Halloween - Marketplace Events

Post by simmare » 26 Oct 2017, 19:44

mockingbird288z wrote:
26 Oct 2017, 00:05
simmare wrote:
25 Oct 2017, 16:03
Skeleton. No idea what the other prizes are, I just decided not to bother. I think this is the haunted skeleton, not the one from the hospital-only MP event.
I wonder why they haven't they done one of those profession-specific events in awhile? There's still tons of stuff from the different locations that they could make as the grand prize. I would still do a whole marketplace event for those donuts at the police station.
And I'd do it for the paintings in the medical offices.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 55 achieved! 9/10/16

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1

Post Reply