[Holiday Quest] Snow Problem

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by SKatF »

Kristenv1980 wrote: 29 Sep 2018, 01:12 I finished the quest with half a day to spare. I unlocked and built the Snow Chalet, however none of the furniture, windows, floor coverings, etc., I unlocked during the quest are showing up in my Home Store.

Is anyone else having this problem? I’m very annoyed considering the time, energy and LPs I expended to finish this quest in time.
Is this the specific items you unlocked? Because therre are some things in the xhalet that are not unlocked. It's like the Wizzard Cottage, some things you can only get by building the cottage and moving them to another house, while other things are unlocked.
Kristenv1980
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kristenv1980 »

SKatF wrote: 29 Sep 2018, 05:40
Kristenv1980 wrote: 29 Sep 2018, 01:12 I finished the quest with half a day to spare. I unlocked and built the Snow Chalet, however none of the furniture, windows, floor coverings, etc., I unlocked during the quest are showing up in my Home Store.

Is anyone else having this problem? I’m very annoyed considering the time, energy and LPs I expended to finish this quest in time.
Is this the specific items you unlocked? Because therre are some things in the xhalet that are not unlocked. It's like the Wizzard Cottage, some things you can only get by building the cottage and moving them to another house, while other things are unlocked.

The Chalet Spiral Sculptures, Chalet Coffee Tables and Table Decorations, Rectangle Chalet Windows, Shapely Chalet Windows, Chalet Doors, Chalet Chandeliers and Walls, Chalet Walls and Floors, Chalet Dining Tables and Chairs, Chalet Countertops, Chalet Oven, Chalet Sink, Chalet Stove, U-Shaped Couches and King Sized Beds, Bedside Tables and Lamps —- All the daily goal prizes are not available in my home store. And I finished all the daily tasks within 24 hours.
GC: Kristenv1980 -- You can find my fully stocked House for Neighbors in my Starter Home
GamingBro
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by GamingBro »

I completed the quest until U-Shape couch and only got the couch and window only eventhough I completed it.Please someone help me with this problem.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Kristenv1980 wrote: 29 Sep 2018, 05:54
SKatF wrote: 29 Sep 2018, 05:40

The Chalet Spiral Sculptures, Chalet Coffee Tables and Table Decorations, Rectangle Chalet Windows, Shapely Chalet Windows, Chalet Doors, Chalet Chandeliers and Walls, Chalet Walls and Floors, Chalet Dining Tables and Chairs, Chalet Countertops, Chalet Oven, Chalet Sink, Chalet Stove, U-Shaped Couches and King Sized Beds, Bedside Tables and Lamps —- All the daily goal prizes are not available in my home store. And I finished all the daily tasks within 24 hours.
Wow, that's a lot of missing prizes! I hope the Firemonkeys help you. It's such a lot of work to do these quests and it's so unfair you didn't get them.