[Holiday Quest] Snow Problem

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Nkara
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by Nkara »

Does anyone know how the Chalet will look on a big lot? I think the preview shows it on a small lot?
Game Center: Luckymoneyfrog
HFN on 22 Westside (starter house)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Nkara wrote: 18 Dec 2017, 12:15 Does anyone know how the Chalet will look on a big lot? I think the preview shows it on a small lot?
Make2 has a preview video of it on a big lot. It looks like the actual chalet is the same for both lots. The big lot has more patio space in the front and in the back.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
FatCat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FatCat »

Does anybody have day 9 yet?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

FatCat wrote: 19 Dec 2017, 10:06 Does anybody have day 9 yet?
Day 8 just started, so no.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
FatCat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FatCat »

thanks I was confused
MolliesDollies
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MolliesDollies »

I don’t understand, is everything in the chalet going to be unlocked if we win? Like the bathroom stuff? Because all these things: bathroom, paintings, stairs, doors, etc are showing as packs to buy in the online store.
Voldyslovechild
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Voldyslovechild »

MolliesDollies wrote: 20 Dec 2017, 12:06 I don’t understand, is everything in the chalet going to be unlocked if we win? Like the bathroom stuff? Because all these things: bathroom, paintings, stairs, doors, etc are showing as packs to buy in the online store.
I think we get half of the items in the quest- and other items that make the chalet "the chalet" we have to buy which is smart but Bs :evil: as a long time layer I'm not spending all this money.
Voldyslovechild
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Voldyslovechild »

Does anyone know how to get rid of the elf?.. I'm trying to build and he keeps getting in my way.. I've finished day 9.
Thanks in advance :D
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

Voldyslovechild wrote: 20 Dec 2017, 15:24 Does anyone know how to get rid of the elf?.. I'm trying to build and he keeps getting in my way.. I've finished day 9.
Thanks in advance :D
Get him into a room/basement and remove door/stairs :mrgreen:
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Savage_Xeno »

Voldyslovechild wrote: 20 Dec 2017, 15:23
MolliesDollies wrote: 20 Dec 2017, 12:06 I don’t understand, is everything in the chalet going to be unlocked if we win? Like the bathroom stuff? Because all these things: bathroom, paintings, stairs, doors, etc are showing as packs to buy in the online store.
I think we get half of the items in the quest- and other items that make the chalet "the chalet" we have to buy which is smart but Bs :evil: as a long time layer I'm not spending all this money.
Yeah, it looks as though many of the items in the Chalet are only available through the Online Store. I’ve actually bought every pack that has been released thus far because I’ve gotten a little extra cash recently and I’m trying to raise my VIP level as well, just 25 points shy of VIP 7. The items are quite nice, I can’t say I think they’re worth all the money either but... I don’t mind so much right now.