[QUEST] Snow Problem

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Nkara
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 45
Joined: 11 Jan 2015, 09:15

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by Nkara » 18 Dec 2017, 12:15

Does anyone know how the Chalet will look on a big lot? I think the preview shows it on a small lot?
0 x
Game Center: Luckymoneyfrog
HFN on 22 Westside (starter house)

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5924
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 748
Contact:

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by mockingbird288z » 18 Dec 2017, 19:14

Nkara wrote:
18 Dec 2017, 12:15
Does anyone know how the Chalet will look on a big lot? I think the preview shows it on a small lot?
Make2 has a preview video of it on a big lot. It looks like the actual chalet is the same for both lots. The big lot has more patio space in the front and in the back.
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Home Renovation Update

User avatar
FatCat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 13
Joined: 11 Dec 2017, 12:13
x 1

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by FatCat » 19 Dec 2017, 10:06

Does anybody have day 9 yet?
0 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5924
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 748
Contact:

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by mockingbird288z » 19 Dec 2017, 10:08

FatCat wrote:
19 Dec 2017, 10:06
Does anybody have day 9 yet?
Day 8 just started, so no.
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Home Renovation Update

User avatar
FatCat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 13
Joined: 11 Dec 2017, 12:13
x 1

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by FatCat » 19 Dec 2017, 19:46

thanks I was confused
0 x

MolliesDollies
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 2
Joined: 18 Dec 2017, 12:45
x 17

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by MolliesDollies » 20 Dec 2017, 12:06

I don’t understand, is everything in the chalet going to be unlocked if we win? Like the bathroom stuff? Because all these things: bathroom, paintings, stairs, doors, etc are showing as packs to buy in the online store.
0 x

Voldyslovechild
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 44
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 16:31
x 2

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by Voldyslovechild » 20 Dec 2017, 15:23

MolliesDollies wrote:
20 Dec 2017, 12:06
I don’t understand, is everything in the chalet going to be unlocked if we win? Like the bathroom stuff? Because all these things: bathroom, paintings, stairs, doors, etc are showing as packs to buy in the online store.
I think we get half of the items in the quest- and other items that make the chalet "the chalet" we have to buy which is smart but Bs :evil: as a long time layer I'm not spending all this money.
0 x

Voldyslovechild
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 44
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 16:31
x 2

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by Voldyslovechild » 20 Dec 2017, 15:24

Does anyone know how to get rid of the elf?.. I'm trying to build and he keeps getting in my way.. I've finished day 9.
Thanks in advance :D
0 x

User avatar
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 558
Joined: 24 May 2015, 10:50
x 8

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by +.jana.+ » 20 Dec 2017, 21:14

Voldyslovechild wrote:
20 Dec 2017, 15:24
Does anyone know how to get rid of the elf?.. I'm trying to build and he keeps getting in my way.. I've finished day 9.
Thanks in advance :D
Get him into a room/basement and remove door/stairs :mrgreen:
0 x
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 370XP/$420 - 86% chance; Goddess fully upgraded

User avatar
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 61
Joined: 24 Apr 2016, 17:55

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by Savage_Xeno » 21 Dec 2017, 11:52

Voldyslovechild wrote:
20 Dec 2017, 15:23
MolliesDollies wrote:
20 Dec 2017, 12:06
I don’t understand, is everything in the chalet going to be unlocked if we win? Like the bathroom stuff? Because all these things: bathroom, paintings, stairs, doors, etc are showing as packs to buy in the online store.
I think we get half of the items in the quest- and other items that make the chalet "the chalet" we have to buy which is smart but Bs :evil: as a long time layer I'm not spending all this money.
Yeah, it looks as though many of the items in the Chalet are only available through the Online Store. I’ve actually bought every pack that has been released thus far because I’ve gotten a little extra cash recently and I’m trying to raise my VIP level as well, just 25 points shy of VIP 7. The items are quite nice, I can’t say I think they’re worth all the money either but... I don’t mind so much right now.
0 x

Post Reply