Love & Treasure Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
hanae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Love & Treasure Update - Changes

Post by hanae »

I'm so happy with the new sale, there are so many premium items! I always searched Architect houses for pool cleaners (didn't find any). Now my pools are sparkling clean.
AnaisLV
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by AnaisLV »

hanae wrote: 02 Mar 2018, 11:17
AnaisLV wrote: 02 Mar 2018, 08:20 What's up with all the sales today???
I got a lot of female clothes I hadn't unlocked and a bunch of outdoors stuff included the pool cleaner for 400 S. Also hockey nets.
There were notifications for both sales - woman clothes, hair etc. and build modern house with items on sale (windows, doors, pool items etc.). I bought 100+ pool cleaners :D

Yeah, I meant "what's up with all this worthy sales!".

Usually is just stuff that I have plenty or SP stuff that I won't buy. :D
hanae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by hanae »

AnaisLV wrote: 02 Mar 2018, 20:42

No idea :D
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

hanae wrote: 03 Mar 2018, 09:46
AnaisLV wrote: 02 Mar 2018, 20:42

No idea :D
AnaisLV isn't actually asking what is going on with the sales or why there are sales. It's an exclamation - not a question. Because normally the sales are for items that aren't that great to begin with. But this time the sales are for items that previously were limited time prizes/online store items (pool cleaner, hockey nets) or online store only items (double recliners). These are really great items to have on sale. Something even an old-timer like me could really be happy about (specifically the double recliners).
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I think I have enough recliners now to change my whole town to resorts :lol: and the fact that they are selling pool cleaners is really useful, even slightly game changing; no more eternal winter for me :D

Another thing I noticed that I didn't see anyone talking about is that now we can watch videos to get rid of sim-eating plants.. and the prizes seem to vary wildly, maybe planting sim-eating plants just become one of the best ways to earn money?
Attachments
20180304_191323.jpg
Screenshot_20180304-204151.png
Screenshot_20180304-204312.png
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 04 Mar 2018, 19:53
Another thing I noticed that I didn't see anyone talking about is that now we can watch videos to get rid of sim-eating plants.. and the prizes seem to vary wildly, maybe planting sim-eating plants just become one of the best ways to earn money?
Interesting. I just planted lettuce for a sim eating plant to try it out and my only option was still Negotiate.
Attachments
Sorry I forgot to make it daytime before I did screenshot.
Sorry I forgot to make it daytime before I did screenshot.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

SKatF wrote: 05 Mar 2018, 03:57
Simsaddict456 wrote: 04 Mar 2018, 19:53
Interesting. I just planted lettuce for a sim eating plant to try it out and my only option was still Negotiate.
I wonder what is the difference, maybe the fact that mine were a bit forgotten and sat there for who knows how long
Attachments
_20180305_062819.JPG
SimmerDown
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimmerDown »

THANK YOU simsaddict456 for posting this info...I have been having the "watch movie" since I updated...I came here right away to do a search on it, and couldn't find anyone else mentioning it...so I was going to post a question about it, but at first I didn't know WHERE to post this, and guess I never did get around to actually asking!

So, I am also having the "movie" option - but not ALL of the time, some are still just "negotiate" so, I'm not sure what the parameters are for getting the option.
jamesjohn70
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by jamesjohn70 »

They have fixed the bug in the last update that prevented you from putting windows around a corner.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

jamesjohn70 wrote: 06 Mar 2018, 15:02 They have fixed the bug in the last update that prevented you from putting windows around a corner.
In my game it‘s still not possible. :?
Attachments
5E40125B-D947-49D8-9CBD-2AC92601BF1A.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View