Love & Treasure Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1387
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 447

Re: Love & Treasure Update - Changes

Post by SKatF » 31 Jan 2018, 01:29

theENDtype wrote:
30 Jan 2018, 14:51
It also looks like in the daily mail reward screen they are pushing the monthly LP / SP.
The problem for me with this offer (if I would ever consider it) is that it's tied to daily rewards instead of immediate receipt. If for any reason, you did not collect your daily rewards (I can't always play daily) I suspect you would lose the benefit, like you lose the normal daily rewards.
0 x

Simpire
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 7
Joined: 20 Apr 2017, 15:01

Re: Love & Treasure Update - Changes

Post by Simpire » 01 Feb 2018, 05:23

the 2 seaters recliner that we bought on online store have all now got the new animations as the island one.

also all age groups except infants can use the splash feature in the island and they can interact with other age group with that feature such as toddler splashing an adult etc.
0 x

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3994
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2
x 367

Re: Love & Treasure Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW » 01 Feb 2018, 08:32

contrarysims wrote:
30 Jan 2018, 21:50
ErinPW wrote:
30 Jan 2018, 12:43
contrarysims wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 23:42
markmi wrote:
29 Jan 2018, 22:31
They have fixed the bug in the last update that prevented you from putting windows around a corner.
oh thank god, that was annoying me. :lol:
This has not been fixed in my game :cry:
No matter which corner, it needs many attemps until the windows sit at the desired place.
I have one house where it's still not working on the ground floor. It's strange, every other house seems fine, and I can even put corner windows on the second floor of the house, but not the ground floor! Very frustrating.
In the meantime I have tried it in different houses and floors. It‘s still the same :(
0 x
Chic Boutique 5.39.1
iOS 11.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

User avatar
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 296
Joined: 11 May 2017, 01:25
Location: Melbourne, Australia
x 145
Contact:

Re: Love & Treasure Update - Changes

Post by contrarysims » 01 Feb 2018, 09:03

Simpire wrote:
01 Feb 2018, 05:23
all age groups except infants can use the splash feature in the island and they can interact with other age group with that feature such as toddler splashing an adult etc.
:shock: :o
Even the preteens???
0 x
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3994
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2
x 367

Re: Love & Treasure Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW » 01 Feb 2018, 09:05

Simpire wrote:
01 Feb 2018, 05:23
the 2 seaters recliner that we bought on online store have all now got the new animations as the island one.

also all age groups except infants can use the splash feature in the island and they can interact with other age group with that feature such as toddler splashing an adult etc.
The splash feature is nice and I‘m glad, it‘s not restricted to teens and adult sims!


A member of the German forum postet the single recliners do have one more option: „Enjoy tropical drink“ :)
Attachments
48625635-D45D-488D-AA09-C7C507680503.jpeg
0 x
Chic Boutique 5.39.1
iOS 11.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

User avatar
Girlbits
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 9
Joined: 30 Jun 2017, 19:45
x 1

Re: Love & Treasure Update - Changes

Post by Girlbits » 01 Feb 2018, 20:58

Since the update I am missing the teen hairstyles from the Teen Life event. Both the male and female teen hairstyles with the headphones are gone. Anyone else?
0 x
FB Chelsea Girlbits
HFN - 11 Westside
HH - 3 East Oceanside

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3994
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2
x 367

Re: Love & Treasure Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW » 01 Feb 2018, 21:49

Girlbits wrote:
01 Feb 2018, 20:58
Since the update I am missing the teen hairstyles from the Teen Life event. Both the male and female teen hairstyles with the headphones are gone. Anyone else?
The headphones count as hats, so they are at the hats tab :)
0 x
Chic Boutique 5.39.1
iOS 11.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6005
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 824
Contact:

Re: Love & Treasure Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z » 02 Feb 2018, 16:57

ErinPW wrote:
01 Feb 2018, 09:05
Simpire wrote:
01 Feb 2018, 05:23
the 2 seaters recliner that we bought on online store have all now got the new animations as the island one.

also all age groups except infants can use the splash feature in the island and they can interact with other age group with that feature such as toddler splashing an adult etc.
The splash feature is nice and I‘m glad, it‘s not restricted to teens and adult sims!


A member of the German forum postet the single recliners do have one more option: „Enjoy tropical drink“ :)
They forgot to add the action to the Tropical Romance recliners. :(
D67F1CB8-15FB-4757-AF0C-95742570FDC9.jpeg
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Home Renovation Update

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3994
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2
x 367

Re: Love & Treasure Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW » 02 Feb 2018, 21:42

mockingbird288z wrote:
02 Feb 2018, 16:57
[…]

They forgot to add the action to the Tropical Romance recliners. :(

D67F1CB8-15FB-4757-AF0C-95742570FDC9.jpeg
Maybe, they forgot those because they are named „… chair“?
0 x
Chic Boutique 5.39.1
iOS 11.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

Simpire
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 7
Joined: 20 Apr 2017, 15:01

Re: Love & Treasure Update - Changes

Post by Simpire » 03 Feb 2018, 17:14

there's also new actions for the angled chairs.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180203-165728.png
0 x

Post Reply