Love & Treasure - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5704
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 474
Contact:

Love & Treasure - Marketplace Events

Post by mockingbird288z » 29 Jan 2018, 22:21

A topic for all marketplace events that happen during the Love & Treasure update.
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Home Renovation Update

User avatar
simmare
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 126
Joined: 14 Sep 2015, 19:53

Re: Love & Treasure - Marketplace Events

Post by simmare » 30 Jan 2018, 22:58

Just got one for a dragon statue. Not interested; will pass
0 x
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 55 achieved! 9/10/16

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1116
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 254

Re: Love & Treasure - Marketplace Events

Post by SKatF » 31 Jan 2018, 01:45

Not wanting to do marketplace event for a fondue set, but curious about last milestone prize. I don't recall modern stool in black before. Is it new or did I miss it? Still don't think I'll do most of event for one stool.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-01-30-20-34-43-1.png
0 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5704
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 474
Contact:

Re: Love & Treasure - Marketplace Events

Post by mockingbird288z » 31 Jan 2018, 02:03

SKatF wrote:
31 Jan 2018, 01:45
Not wanting to do marketplace event for a fondue set, but curious about last milestone prize. I don't recall modern stool in black before. Is it new or did I miss it? Still don't think I'll do most of event for one stool.
I got one awhile back from a Marketplace event. At the time it was called "Modern Yellow stool" but looked exactly the same. In the following update or two it's name was changed to Modern Black stool.

Marketplace events are the only way to get one of these stools, currently.
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Home Renovation Update

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1116
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 254

Re: Love & Treasure - Marketplace Events

Post by SKatF » 31 Jan 2018, 07:18

mockingbird288z wrote:
31 Jan 2018, 02:03
SKatF wrote:
31 Jan 2018, 01:45
Not wanting to do marketplace event for a fondue set, but curious about last milestone prize. I don't recall modern stool in black before. Is it new or did I miss it? Still don't think I'll do most of event for one stool.
I got one awhile back from a Marketplace event. At the time it was called "Modern Yellow stool" but looked exactly the same. In the following update or two it's name was changed to Modern Black stool.

Marketplace events are the only way to get one of these stools, currently.
Thanks. Maybe I will go for it since it's (so far) fairly rare. Maybe someone will put them in an architect home.
0 x

User avatar
simmare
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 126
Joined: 14 Sep 2015, 19:53

Re: Love & Treasure - Marketplace Events

Post by simmare » 07 Feb 2018, 07:34

New MP event _ time extension for me. I have a ton of them, but 2 intermediate prizes are modern stools, black and purple. I'll do this one through those prizes. I wish they'd stop giving us so many MP events - it's getting in the way of all my LP grinding!
0 x
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 55 achieved! 9/10/16

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1

User avatar
hanae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 10
Joined: 24 Jan 2018, 20:19

Re: Love & Treasure - Marketplace Events

Post by hanae » 07 Feb 2018, 09:38

Fondue Set for me

Image
0 x

User avatar
bouges
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 11
Joined: 06 Dec 2016, 20:37

Re: Love & Treasure - Marketplace Events

Post by bouges » 09 Feb 2018, 03:18

Is anyone else getting the error message "this offer has expired" when playing a video in the marketplace?
0 x

Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 41
Joined: 02 Mar 2017, 20:12
Location: Saskatchewan

Re: Love & Treasure - Marketplace Events

Post by Goldfinch 3 » 09 Feb 2018, 13:39

bouges wrote:
09 Feb 2018, 03:18
Is anyone else getting the error message "this offer has expired" when playing a video in the marketplace?
When this happens to me, I find my internet connection has disconnected. I reconnect & can play the video(s).
However this update I find frequently the newspaper boy’s & MP videos go to a dark screen & I have to restart the game to carry on playing. Very iffy if I ever get a video to play! Don’t know why?
0 x
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Home Makeover
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House. Chosen for Architect Homes in Nov, Dec & Jan 2017
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland

Simsaddict456
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 234
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 20:41
x 81

Re: Love & Treasure - Marketplace Events

Post by Simsaddict456 » 10 Feb 2018, 08:44

In my case the culprit is the interactive ad for "wish", it crashes my game every single time, I hope they will fix it soon :/
0 x

Post Reply