Home Makeover Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4043
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2
x 442

Re: Home Makeover Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW » 23 Mar 2018, 07:09

When visiting a neighbor I don‘t see the icon of the Sea Voyage Boat anymore.
Attachments
0DE9D28D-FD6C-45CA-AC8F-CFC0772D11F0.jpeg
Home Makeover Update
13BAE264-DC70-4B8B-91BD-C1136B12D03D.jpeg
Love & Treasure Update
0 x
Brilliant Backyards, 5.41.4
iOS 12.0.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 371
Joined: 23 Sep 2013, 14:10
x 5

Re: Home Makeover Update - Changes

Post by Lenny » 23 Mar 2018, 11:32

I can't place a car at the island Villa anymore. I was able to do so before what I found quite funny since it was parked in the water. With the update I got a notification that it was put back into inventrory and I was rewarded the prize. what wasn't true since it was a free stretch limo I placed there and new I don't have a free one in the car dealer shop.
0 x
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger ona regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Living Luxery Update

simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 35
Joined: 21 Mar 2018, 02:58
x 51

Re: Home Makeover Update - Changes

Post by simsally » 23 Mar 2018, 13:53

My online store tab now shows Winter Tops for 57 life points and Ergonomic Living for 15 social points on sale for 32 days. I'm glad to see items now available for in game currency, I hope they continue to do this with more items in the future!
Attachments
Screenshot_20180323-063928.png
Winter tops and ergonomic living for in game currency
3 x

Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 303
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 20:41
x 136

Re: Home Makeover Update - Changes

Post by Simsaddict456 » 23 Mar 2018, 17:27

simsally wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 13:53
My online store tab now shows Winter Tops for 57 life points and Ergonomic Living for 15 social points on sale for 32 days. I'm glad to see items now available for in game currency, I hope they continue to do this with more items in the future!
I don't have anything like that in my store, are this prizes from past events?
0 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6161
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1053
Contact:

Re: Home Makeover Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z » 23 Mar 2018, 19:32

Simsaddict456 wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 17:27
simsally wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 13:53
My online store tab now shows Winter Tops for 57 life points and Ergonomic Living for 15 social points on sale for 32 days. I'm glad to see items now available for in game currency, I hope they continue to do this with more items in the future!
I don't have anything like that in my store, are this prizes from past events?
Winter Tops, yes. Ergonomic Living, no.
2 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6161
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1053
Contact:

Re: Home Makeover Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z » 23 Mar 2018, 19:33

The 2011 Xmas tree is missing from inventory again. :x :x
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 303
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 20:41
x 136

Re: Home Makeover Update - Changes

Post by Simsaddict456 » 23 Mar 2018, 20:21

mockingbird288z wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 19:32
Simsaddict456 wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 17:27
simsally wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 13:53
My online store tab now shows Winter Tops for 57 life points and Ergonomic Living for 15 social points on sale for 32 days. I'm glad to see items now available for in game currency, I hope they continue to do this with more items in the future!
I don't have anything like that in my store, are this prizes from past events?
Winter Tops, yes. Ergonomic Living, no.
I mean I don't like that I don't have it but thank you for the reply. My lazy butt now actually used the search function and now I am pretty mad I really want that circular coffee table :lol:
0 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6161
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1053
Contact:

Re: Home Makeover Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z » 23 Mar 2018, 21:32

Simsaddict456 wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 20:21
mockingbird288z wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 19:32
Simsaddict456 wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 17:27
simsally wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 13:53
My online store tab now shows Winter Tops for 57 life points and Ergonomic Living for 15 social points on sale for 32 days. I'm glad to see items now available for in game currency, I hope they continue to do this with more items in the future!
I don't have anything like that in my store, are this prizes from past events?
Winter Tops, yes. Ergonomic Living, no.
I mean I don't like that I don't have it but thank you for the reply. My lazy butt now actually used the search function and now I am pretty mad I really want that circular coffee table :lol:
I had it in my second game. And while I was very glad to be able to get the Ergonomic Living for 15SPs I'm very annoyed that I spent 5 real life dollars on it in my main game. Obviously 15SP is a whole lot better than $5.
2 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6161
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1053
Contact:

Re: Home Makeover Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z » 23 Mar 2018, 22:02

People on Facebook and the German forum have discovered that the items purchased in the Playful Park online bundle are missing from the home store. They have any items they had previously placed or put into inventory but they can't buy more.
1 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

User avatar
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 296
Joined: 11 May 2017, 01:25
Location: Melbourne, Australia
x 146
Contact:

Re: Home Makeover Update - Changes

Post by contrarysims » 24 Mar 2018, 03:34

simsally wrote:
23 Mar 2018, 13:53
My online store tab now shows Winter Tops for 57 life points and Ergonomic Living for 15 social points on sale for 32 days. I'm glad to see items now available for in game currency, I hope they continue to do this with more items in the future!
Oh wow, I saw those in the store and thought "ugh I'm not paying for that clothing pack, I already have half the items", without paying attention to notice they actually cost LP. I just went ahead and bought them. It was 40LP for me as well, not 57 like in your picture, so maybe the price was adjusted because I already had the adult items.
1 x
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road

Post Reply