Home Makeover Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: Home Makeover Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z »

Labellevie88 wrote: 13 Mar 2018, 23:04 So I’ve been signed in through Game Center to go to my neighbors. Now it won’t let me go to neighbors unless I sign into Facebook. Not a big fan of this change. Anyone else had this happen?
Sounds like bug. I've had no trouble saving my game or visiting neighbors while just being signed in through Game Center.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

mockingbird288z wrote: 14 Mar 2018, 03:51
Labellevie88 wrote: 13 Mar 2018, 23:04 So I’ve been signed in through Game Center to go to my neighbors. Now it won’t let me go to neighbors unless I sign into Facebook. Not a big fan of this change. Anyone else had this happen?
Sounds like bug. I've had no trouble saving my game or visiting neighbors while just being signed in through Game Center.
I had a similar problem. The game wouldn't let me save till after I logged into Facebook again.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
AeroSmash
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by AeroSmash »

"The Tropical Romance Island and the Magical Rainforest are now purchasable with simoleons for anyone who didn't have them yet"

This is by far the best thing of the update!!! I missed both events and now finally I am able to unlock all!!! yay
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

Player ID is now on the bottom of "..." screen. Previously it was hidden somewhere deeper.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

JaneRoettinger wrote: 15 Mar 2018, 19:03 Player ID is now on the bottom of "..." screen. Previously it was hidden somewhere deeper.
And Cloudsave ID. Never saw these before
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
jaymart
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jaymart »

AeroSmash wrote: 15 Mar 2018, 18:31 "The Tropical Romance Island and the Magical Rainforest are now purchasable with simoleons for anyone who didn't have them yet"

This is by far the best thing of the update!!! I missed both events and now finally I am able to unlock all!!! yay
and for me it is pool cleaner - now it is available for simoleans and before was $1 or so. Pool cleaner was the only item I would've wanted to buy but I don't spend money on the free games on principle :) And now all my pools are finally sparkling, yay!
FB https://www.facebook.com/JayMartin1611
20 West Side: HFN (watch for fireworks)
Town updated to the latest version
Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Goldfinch 3 »

AeroSmash wrote: 15 Mar 2018, 18:31 "The Tropical Romance Island and the Magical Rainforest are now purchasable with simoleons for anyone who didn't have them yet"

I just found out that I can finish building the last two sites in the Magical Rainforest. I didn’t finish the event so no Fairy Circle Field or Magical Wings. Now available for 438,500 Simoleons, 9 hours each in my game.
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Francais
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Additional item packages from the Magical Rainforest event are now available in the Mystery Box Shop.
SeekerDraconis
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SeekerDraconis »

I don't know if this change happened in another update but Sims actions have changed with BBQs. I only used the "Cook on BBQ" and "Use BBQ" options, so I don't know if the other options have new actions, as well, and not only have the actions changed but Sims don't sit for the "Use BBQ" option anymore. Which is very disappointing. I hope that if this change is as a result of this update that it is because our Sims will be able to sit with the new BBQs that are available with this update.
HFN: Starter Home
HH: #2 Diver's Way
Pets, Frisbee: #1 East Oceanside
Pool: #3 East Oceanside
Woodwork & Fashion Benchs: #21 West Side (nxt to Starter Home)
3 Star Instruments: Teen Mansion @ Bliss Drive, Island
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Now the new exterior wall appears uniformly shaded..previously individual floors were shaded separately.
The first picture is of before update and 2nd picture is after this update.
FB_IMG_1521344817798.jpg
20180318_091435.jpg

ALSO

Now we can place lights on exterior wall on higher floors without balcony.. (see the 2nd pic)