Home Makeover - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Home Makeover Marketplace Events

Post by simsally »

Three weeks in a row of marketplace events! I really thought we'd have a break this week. I got a time extension again.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

simsally wrote: 27 Mar 2018, 15:57 Three weeks in a row of marketplace events! I really thought we'd have a break this week. I got a time extension again.
Well, I only do the events that interest me. You can take a break whenever you need to. Must admit it was hard for me to get to this place, mentally. I used to feel I HAD to complete everything. Now I enjoy it more.
adm82020
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by adm82020 »

I received the easter payjama pack 1 for market place event finished event but no pajamas at all checked every age group none. Does anyone know why this happened or had this happen, was so looking forward to the pajamas 😔
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

adm82020 wrote: 04 Apr 2018, 19:41 I received the easter payjama pack 1 for market place event finished event but no pajamas at all checked every age group none. Does anyone know why this happened or had this happen, was so looking forward to the pajamas 😔
This happened to me as well. I assumed I must have already unlocked them at some point. But it was really a pain to do all that work for nothing.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
adm82020
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by adm82020 »

I didn't previously get them still don t have them. Your right it sucks spending all that time and alot of sp to get and get nothing.
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simsally »

adm82020 wrote: 06 Apr 2018, 13:16 I didn't previously get them still don t have them. Your right it sucks spending all that time and alot of sp to get and get nothing.
Did you try submiting a help ticket? I sent one about a different set and they responded within a day.
dee simmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dee simmer »

adm82020 wrote: 04 Apr 2018, 19:41 I received the easter payjama pack 1 for market place event finished event but no pajamas at all checked every age group none. Does anyone know why this happened or had this happen, was so looking forward to the pajamas 😔
The same thing happened to me until i submitted a request to the game developers. There must be a glitch with pajamas. My advice is to contact the game developers so that they can rectify the problem.
2018 Holiday Update
iOS 11.2.5

Facebook:- Daphne Natsai Maruta
HFN:- 3 East Side, includes Cat and Dog
HH:- Volcano View
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

dee simmer wrote: 08 Apr 2018, 18:22
The same thing happened to me until i submitted a request to the game developers. There must be a glitch with pajamas. My advice is to contact the game developers so that they can rectify the problem.
Thank you for this suggestion. I contacted Firemonkeys and received the pajamas. It turns out I didn't have them already. The pajamas were for preteens and babies.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simsally »

Labellevie88 wrote: 13 Mar 2018, 23:01 I got the ice furniture event too. Anyone have any thoughts whether this is just the bedroom pack (as in he picture) or additional (maybe all?) furniture? My dingoes are crossed for all the ice furniture...I had a winter clothes marketplace event in december and I got all the winter clothes from that.
I just finished this one, figured I'd post in case anyone else gets it and is wondering in the future. It was just the bedroom pack (two beds and a nightstand) and it didn't even come with a free one of each, just unlocked them. I had assumed it would just be what was pictured but I had to laugh when the congratulations screen called it a "huge selection".
Attachments
Screenshot_20180413-172208.png