Home Makeover - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Labellevie88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 19
Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 23:46

Re: Home Makeover Marketplace Events

Post by Labellevie88 » 13 Mar 2018, 23:01

I got the ice furniture event too. Anyone have any thoughts whether this is just the bedroom pack (as in he picture) or additional (maybe all?) furniture? My dingoes are crossed for all the ice furniture...I had a winter clothes marketplace event in december and I got all the winter clothes from that.
0 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6160
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1049
Contact:

Re: Home Makeover Marketplace Events

Post by mockingbird288z » 13 Mar 2018, 23:05

Labellevie88 wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 23:01
I got the ice furniture event too. Anyone have any thoughts whether this is just the bedroom pack (as in he picture) or additional (maybe all?) furniture? My dingoes are crossed for all the ice furniture...I had a winter clothes marketplace event in december and I got all the winter clothes from that.
It's probably just the bedroom pack. The winter woolies marketplace event is just the prize from one day of the A Christmas chill quest. Not all of the clothes from that quest. So this one will most likely be similar.
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

Labellevie88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 19
Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 23:46

Re: Home Makeover Marketplace Events

Post by Labellevie88 » 13 Mar 2018, 23:27

mockingbird288z wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 23:05
Labellevie88 wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 23:01
I got the ice furniture event too. Anyone have any thoughts whether this is just the bedroom pack (as in he picture) or additional (maybe all?) furniture? My dingoes are crossed for all the ice furniture...I had a winter clothes marketplace event in december and I got all the winter clothes from that.
It's probably just the bedroom pack. The winter woolies marketplace event is just the prize from one day of the A Christmas chill quest. Not all of the clothes from that quest. So this one will most likely be similar.
Unfortunate but not unexpected. You’re probably right. Thanks!!!
0 x

User avatar
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 117
Joined: 15 Dec 2015, 20:04
x 1

Re: Home Makeover Marketplace Events

Post by Chelle23 » 14 Mar 2018, 18:52

I jus keep getting robo cats and dogs, and sometimes the skeleton. Getting bored of these now. Especially when I see there are some geeat prizes going around ☹
1 x
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D

icequeen4884
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 5
Joined: 13 Mar 2018, 01:13
x 1

Re: Home Makeover Marketplace Events

Post by icequeen4884 » 20 Mar 2018, 15:34

Does anyone know the difference between Easter Pyjama Pack 1 and Pack 2? I got Pack 2. I really want the normal pijamas (not bunny ears) because I want pijamas for my other age groups besides adults.
0 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6160
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1049
Contact:

Re: Home Makeover Marketplace Events

Post by mockingbird288z » 20 Mar 2018, 20:21

icequeen4884 wrote:
20 Mar 2018, 15:34
Does anyone know the difference between Easter Pyjama Pack 1 and Pack 2? I got Pack 2. I really want the normal pijamas (not bunny ears) because I want pijamas for my other age groups besides adults.
Usually FM breaks packs up into how they were unlocked. The actual Easter pajamas were unlocked through a quest while the Easter onesies for adults and toddlers were unlocked by completing the quest. My marketplace event right now is for Easter Pack 1 - the pic shows all the pajamas unlocked through the quest (parts 1-3 of the Chocolate Egg Chase quest). And the fact that you mention bunny ears leads me to think that Easter pajama pack 2 is the prize for completing the quest - which is just bunny onesies for adults and toddlers, they aren't even pajamas. :(
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

icequeen4884
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 5
Joined: 13 Mar 2018, 01:13
x 1

Re: Home Makeover Marketplace Events

Post by icequeen4884 » 20 Mar 2018, 22:55

mockingbird288z wrote:
20 Mar 2018, 20:21
icequeen4884 wrote:
20 Mar 2018, 15:34
Does anyone know the difference between Easter Pyjama Pack 1 and Pack 2? I got Pack 2. I really want the normal pijamas (not bunny ears) because I want pijamas for my other age groups besides adults.
Usually FM breaks packs up into how they were unlocked. The actual Easter pajamas were unlocked through a quest while the Easter onesies for adults and toddlers were unlocked by completing the quest. My marketplace event right now is for Easter Pack 1 - the pic shows all the pajamas unlocked through the quest (parts 1-3 of the Chocolate Egg Chase quest). And the fact that you mention bunny ears leads me to think that Easter pajama pack 2 is the prize for completing the quest - which is just bunny onesies for adults and toddlers, they aren't even pajamas. :(
Ugh that sucks. I’ve had my Sims toiling away at their professions today. I never get the prizes I want at the SimTown Market.
0 x

User avatar
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 522
Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 23:13
x 110

Re: Home Makeover Marketplace Events

Post by copperwood » 20 Mar 2018, 23:24

Weird thing for me is, that the game that already won the easter pajamas has the pajama marketplace prize. The game that doesn't have those pajamas yet, has a fondue set. I won't do either but use it to fill up the token slots on one game for a future prize I really want.
0 x

simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 35
Joined: 21 Mar 2018, 02:58
x 51

Re: Home Makeover Marketplace Events

Post by simsally » 21 Mar 2018, 03:10

icequeen4884 wrote:
20 Mar 2018, 15:34
Does anyone know the difference between Easter Pyjama Pack 1 and Pack 2? I got Pack 2. I really want the normal pijamas (not bunny ears) because I want pijamas for my other age groups besides adults.
I had pack 2 last week it was just the bunny onesies for adults and toddlers.

This week I got the dapper and bun hairstyles. I really wanted the actual pajamas from pack 1 as well, I'm hoping they are in the new pool of prizes and not just out for this update.
0 x

icequeen4884
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 5
Joined: 13 Mar 2018, 01:13
x 1

Re: Home Makeover Marketplace Events

Post by icequeen4884 » 21 Mar 2018, 14:29

simsally wrote:
21 Mar 2018, 03:10
icequeen4884 wrote:
20 Mar 2018, 15:34
Does anyone know the difference between Easter Pyjama Pack 1 and Pack 2? I got Pack 2. I really want the normal pijamas (not bunny ears) because I want pijamas for my other age groups besides adults.
I had pack 2 last week it was just the bunny onesies for adults and toddlers.

This week I got the dapper and bun hairstyles. I really wanted the actual pajamas from pack 1 as well, I'm hoping they are in the new pool of prizes and not just out for this update.
Me too. They’re such cute pajamas and I’m tired of my other age groups going to bed in their underwear. Not sure why they’d call the outfits in the pack pajamas. It’s misleading.
0 x

Post Reply