April Update

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: April Update

Post by SKatF »

I love the cat lapping the spilled drink.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

It's been a long time since I flew a kite, I admit, but I don't remember poles being involved at all. :? Is there another kind of kite-flying that involves poles and not string?

The poles look attached to the ground like support poles for something.

I love the cat lapping up the spilled drink, too!

It would be nice if this was a discovery quest that unlocked more interactions for preteens but it will probably be just another live event.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Yes, I just saw a clearer image. They aren't holding the poles, it's definitely a support for something . It looks kind of tetherball, but that's usually just a single pole.

The cat to me looks like one of those things firemonkeys like to put in the promotional images for a bit of "interest" without it actually being in the game. That sugary drink can't be good for cats! Cute, though.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

contrarysims wrote: 23 Apr 2018, 22:04 Yes, I just saw a clearer image. They aren't holding the poles, it's definitely a support for something . It looks kind of tetherball, but that's usually just a single pole.

The cat to me looks like one of those things firemonkeys like to put in the promotional images for a bit of "interest" without it actually being in the game. That sugary drink can't be good for cats! Cute, though.
My cat would go for milkshakes, but not soda pop or lemonade.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

contrarysims wrote: 23 Apr 2018, 22:04 It looks kind of tetherball, but that's usually just a single pole.
It's a pinata!

Make2's preview videos just went up! :D
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 23 Apr 2018, 22:08
contrarysims wrote: 23 Apr 2018, 22:04 Yes, I just saw a clearer image. They aren't holding the poles, it's definitely a support for something . It looks kind of tetherball, but that's usually just a single pole.

I had a cat once that would go nuts for sweet iced tea. We wouldn't purposefully give it to him but he would be all over us if we had any to try and get it. And cheetos.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 23 Apr 2018, 22:17

I had a cat once that would go nuts for sweet iced tea. We wouldn't purposefully give it to him but he would be all over us if we had any to try and get it. And cheetos.
Yes, my cat is a cheetos thief, too.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

SKatF wrote: 23 Apr 2018, 22:23
mockingbird288z wrote: 23 Apr 2018, 22:17

Yes, my cat is a cheetos thief, too.

My cat will eat just about anything. He will hollow out loaves of bread if he manages to get into our pantry. Not even kidding, one day we woke up and all we had left of our loaf of sourdough was a hollow crust.

One time he got his paws on one of his tins of food (one of those flat trays with the tearable foil tops) and chewed through the metal to get to the food. I was so worried that he had actually eaten bits of metal and foil and would injure his intestines, but he seemed fine.

He's an absolute terror sometimes. :lol:
mockingbird288z

Here's the info on the new Kids Party Update from EA.

And the trailer:
dee simmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dee simmer »

mockingbird288z wrote: 23 Apr 2018, 22:32 Here's the info on the new Kids Party Update from EA.

And the trailer:
[…]
I am so glad i have only one live event to complete. I don't think i could have managed all 3 events without going crazy on sleep deprivation,( I know i would have spent all those nights awake to complete the events anyway, lol).
2018 Holiday Update
iOS 11.2.5

Facebook:- Daphne Natsai Maruta
HFN:- 3 East Side, includes Cat and Dog
HH:- Volcano View