April Update

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

April Update

Post by mockingbird288z »

Thanks to the countdown for the limited time island villa mystery box we know it is close to update time!

And The Sims FreePlay FB page just changed their profile pic to this:
"It's almost time to...[party]"
"It's almost time to...[party]"
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: April Update

Post by BlueIndian »

Their new Facebook cover pic..looks like a preteen update😊😊
20180423_121413.jpg
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

BlueIndian wrote: ↑23 Apr 2018, 06:45 Their new Facebook cover pic..looks like a preteen update😊😊
20180423_121413.jpg
Oh.... my..... GOD! :o
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

Oh I hope it’s a pre-teen update!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

At the end of October SFP asked for suggestions for a preteen update, so I was sure they are working on one. Now Iβ€˜m curious and a little bit excited ^^
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

They've been hinting towards a preteen update with those pictures of preteens with new hairstyles and clothes..This one looks like a preteen update with some kind of birthday party event.
Also I'd love to see some new stuffs in special mystery box..like the island villa furniture last time..maybe the white planters and outdoor seatsπŸ€”

So excited 😎😎
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Here's what I'm seeing in that image:

Obviously an adorable ice cream themed party with lots of cute items - hopefully with interactions like blowing out candles etc. I wonder if this will be the only available theme for kids parties - I wouldnt be at all upset if it is, because everything looks beautiful, and actually pretty versatile for designing.

I'm loving those wall hangings (? Doesn't appear to be full wallpaper, it's only on one wall) and the tables with striped cloths. I think my milk bar/icecream parlour might need an upgrade and expansion!

Also those oversized floor letters would be excellent store signage.

In the back room two preteens seem to be having some kind of social interaction - maybe just the regular Be Funny but could be something new. There's some kind of poster back there and it kind of looks like pin-the-tail on the donkey but obviously it's very blurry so who knows.

!There's a giant ice cream bounce castle outside! :o

Also what on earth are those people outside up to, running around holding huge poles? Do they have kites?

I've been staring at this picture for a while, clearly :lol:
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

@Contrarysims Lol I'm doing the same thingπŸ˜… Also the drone chasing the sim outside..
I was wondering about the polesticks too..probably a kite like you said..
And I was thinking that the window glass looks tinted..I've requested tinted glass few times and probably that's why I'm imagining it lol..could be a photo trick πŸ˜‚
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

BlueIndian wrote: ↑23 Apr 2018, 11:45 @Contrarysims Lol I'm doing the same thingπŸ˜… Also the drone chasing the sim outside..
And I was thinking that the window glass looks tinted..I've requested tinted glass few times and probably that's why I'm imagining it lol..could be a photo trick πŸ˜‚
Drone? You mean that purple blur? I was just thinking another kite.

Those windows look like the snow chalet ones to me. Maybe they've made some changes to the glass. At the moment there's some weirdness with them where the water in pools and hot tubs turn invisible and certain hairstyles disappear when looking through those windows.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

contrarysims wrote: ↑23 Apr 2018, 11:53
BlueIndian wrote: ↑23 Apr 2018, 11:45 @Contrarysims Lol I'm doing the same thingπŸ˜… Also the drone chasing the sim outside..
Drone? You mean that purple blur? I was just thinking another kite.

Those windows look like the snow chalet ones to me. Maybe they've made some changes to the glass. At the moment there's some weirdness with them where the water in pools and hot tubs turn invisible and certain hairstyles disappear when looking through those windows.
The drone looks clearer in their fb cover pic..i took a screenshot and posted here so it's not very clear :oops:
About the windows yeah they are not tinted..I'm just imagining because I want tinted ones so bad lol :D