Kids Party Update - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Kids Party Marketplace Events

Post by copperwood »

My second game has the movie camera event for 144000 points. That's crazy. I won't bother doing the event. I already have the camera in my first game and it just sits in my HFN house.
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simsally »

I got the boom camera as well even though I don't have the movie studio built so I can't even click on it to see the other prizes. I'm not planning on building it now just to get this as I'm trying to get one profession at a time to 100%. But hopefully this means the police and doctor special events will return in the near future, and I'd be ready for those ones.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

In main game I have the camera unlocked already and I was offered an event to unlock it at the movie studio only. 144,000 points.

A second game also has it unlocked. I was offered one robodog for 87,300 at all sites.

Secondary prizes all haunted or candy furniture.

Do they really want us to do these events?
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Just got a notification that a police station special event is coming soon.
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

copperwood wrote: 22 May 2018, 07:36 Just got a notification that a police station special event is coming soon.
It's for the squad car
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simsally »

SimCitySue wrote: 22 May 2018, 15:33
copperwood wrote: 22 May 2018, 07:36 Just got a notification that a police station special event is coming soon.
It's for the squad car
I hope you're right as I already have the plasma chamber and really want the squad car. I haven't seen a pop up yet but I'm not participating in the movie studio event so it's just on a countdown with 31 hours left.
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

simsally wrote: 22 May 2018, 23:03
It's for the squad car
I hope you're right as I already have the plasma chamber and really want the squad car. I haven't seen a pop up yet but I'm not participating in the movie studio event so it's just on a countdown with 31 hours left.
It was actually a push notification from the app I.e. "Sue Smith has finished work" type thing lol but it mentioned the upcoming marketplace event for the car.
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simsally »

The police squad car event started for me today for 122,400.
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

It's for the squad car
I sure wish there was a way to easily get rid of unwanted cars! It would be fun to have the police car - but every Sim household has their one allotted vehicle. Or Maybe a parking lot/garage where they could all go to drive? Or have them go into inventory?
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

Desiree wrote: 25 May 2018, 20:29
It's for the squad car
I sure wish there was a way to easily get rid of unwanted cars! It would be fun to have the police car - but every Sim household has their one allotted vehicle. Or Maybe a parking lot/garage where they could all go to drive? Or have them go into inventory?
It would be nice to be able to trade them in or sell them considering we can sell just about everything else. It's so wasteful to have to delete the lot to get rid of the car.