[LIVE EVENT] Kids Party

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Kids Party

Post by playsims »

There is a free house? I thought it's all play stuff this time... Lately I am too lazy to redecorate, let alone build new houses. I just stuff the rewards from previous events in existing houses (sometimes I dont just even do that anymore) & dont bother to build the new house template. After 3 years, I think I am getting bored ... :D :D :D
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

playsims wrote: 10 May 2018, 08:52
mockingbird288z wrote: 08 May 2018, 19:58
Desiree wrote: 08 May 2018, 16:38 Does anyone know if the bounce house is movable from one lot to another? I REALLY want it on a Gingerbread Lot .

I do like that the drone and pin the tail on the donkey game and piñata give the pre-teens 3 more activities they can actually do! I’m assuming the bounce house is actually usable too :D
It's an item that is unlocked once you unlock the house. It costs 50 SP but we do get one for free.
Am I missing something on the Jump Castle? How come I dont get a free one? I paid 50 sp just to get one. I have finished the event by paying 50+ SPs just to speed things up as I have only an hour left before the event ends. Claimed the final prize but I still pay 50SP for the castle
You get a free house template with a bounce house. If you move this in your inventory you have it for free. Otherwise there is no free one.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Can someone please tell me what items get unlocked in the home store with the house template besides the bouncy castle? I want to know what I missed out on :)
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simsally »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 11 May 2018, 11:11 Can someone please tell me what items get unlocked in the home store with the house template besides the bouncy castle? I want to know what I missed out on :)
The bounce castle was the only item added to the home store when I claimed the house template.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 11 May 2018, 11:11 Can someone please tell me what items get unlocked in the home store with the house template besides the bouncy castle? I want to know what I missed out on :)
I'll get the pics up in the limited time items topic soon. I've had some real life stuff this week so I'm behind on forum stuff. :)

There's the bounce house unlocked in the home store like simsally said but there's also some items in the house that aren't unlocked in the home store with the other prizes or the final prizes.

Two items:
Bright Refreshments - like Vibrant Refreshments and Pastel Refreshments but in a different color scheme
Navy Designer Shag - 4x4 navy blue rug

And then there's some wallpaper:
a light grey with a white baseboard
a salmon color with a white baseboard
and a grey (maybe a stone type texture) without a baseboard

And two floorings:
a sort of sandstone color carpet with darker squares pattern
a sort of neutral tone terrazzo floor

Sorry, I'm not good at describing the walls and floors. I'll have the pics up soon! Like with past houses that have unique walls and flooring we would have to not remove the room to keep the floors/wallpapers in any remodeling.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Lenny wrote: 11 May 2018, 08:01
playsims wrote: 10 May 2018, 08:52
mockingbird288z wrote: 08 May 2018, 19:58
Desiree wrote: 08 May 2018, 16:38 Does anyone know if the bounce house is movable from one lot to another? I REALLY want it on a Gingerbread Lot .

I do like that the drone and pin the tail on the donkey game and piñata give the pre-teens 3 more activities they can actually do! I’m assuming the bounce house is actually usable too :D
It's an item that is unlocked once you unlock the house. It costs 50 SP but we do get one for free.
Am I missing something on the Jump Castle? How come I dont get a free one? I paid 50 sp just to get one. I have finished the event by paying 50+ SPs just to speed things up as I have only an hour left before the event ends. Claimed the final prize but I still pay 50SP for the castle
You get a free house template with a bounce house. If you move this in your inventory you have it for free. Otherwise there is no free one.
Sorry! I could have sworn we got one for free, too. :oops: One does come with the free house template so as others have stated we get a free one in a roundabout way.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

simsally wrote: 11 May 2018, 23:50
The bounce castle was the only item added to the home store when I claimed the house template.
mockingbird288z wrote: 12 May 2018, 00:46
Thank you :D
Aspen713
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Aspen713 »

I finally got around to wanting to use the items I won from the Kids Play Event (I completed the whole event) and I can’t find any of the items in my pre teen section or decorations section.... I mainly wanted to see the drone and pin the tail game but poof, none of the items are anywhere in my store or inventory sections.!.!.

Any ideas?
GC- Aspen713
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Aspen713 wrote: 15 Jun 2018, 06:48 I finally got around to wanting to use the items I won from the Kids Play Event (I completed the whole event) and I can’t find any of the items in my pre teen section or decorations section.... I mainly wanted to see the drone and pin the tail game but poof, none of the items are anywhere in my store or inventory sections.!.!.

Any ideas?
For me
Pin the tail: indoor decoration tab
Drone: outdoor decoration tab