Kids Party Community Challenges

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
adm82020
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 10
Joined: 04 Apr 2018, 19:28
x 5

Re: Kids Party Community Challenges

Post by adm82020 » 30 May 2018, 12:23

I just really wish they was offering things nobody had, new items or retired items...I will still continue helping.
0 x

ilovethesims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 90
Joined: 15 Mar 2016, 19:37
Location: Darlington
x 5

Re: Kids Party Community Challenges

Post by ilovethesims » 30 May 2018, 14:32

adm82020 wrote:
30 May 2018, 12:23
I just really wish they was offering things nobody had, new items or retired items...I will still continue helping.
It's says on Facebook that the bundle includes 1 key but still :roll:
0 x
Level: 54
Current quest: The school discovery one
Send me a PM if you want to add me :)
Monument Level: All Monuments Complete
No Complete HFN, but one in the works at

Kimberly Sims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 14
Joined: 30 Jan 2016, 01:30
x 4

Re: Kids Party Community Challenges

Post by Kimberly Sims » 30 May 2018, 22:13

This very boring repeating a action over and over. Who has time to repeat one minute actions?
0 x

User avatar
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 11:55
x 88

Re: Kids Party Community Challenges

Post by telemwill » 31 May 2018, 00:52

adm82020 wrote:
30 May 2018, 12:22
I got suckered into purchasing the tropical island also but at least when you " bought it" you git the furniture and some cute island outfits later on when you could buy with in game money you just got island so was not to upset about that.....
That's true! And it was so fun looking at all that new stuff all at once.

Ruth
1 x
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.

User avatar
randy_thrandy
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 231
Joined: 06 Feb 2016, 16:50
x 35

Re: Kids Party Community Challenges

Post by randy_thrandy » 03 Jun 2018, 15:10

does anyone know if the mystery box key promised in the second community challenge actually ... y'know, got given or was it just a fun lil trick? i didn't get it (yet) so i'm kinda ... worried/underwhelmed.
not sure i like these community challenges. it offers exactly zero player control over the outcome.... or so it seems.
0 x
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3995
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2
x 371

Re: Kids Party Community Challenges

Post by ErinPW » 03 Jun 2018, 15:37

randy_thrandy wrote:
03 Jun 2018, 15:10
does anyone know if the mystery box key promised in the second community challenge actually ... y'know, got given or was it just a fun lil trick? i didn't get it (yet) so i'm kinda ... worried/underwhelmed.
not sure i like these community challenges. it offers exactly zero player control over the outcome.... or so it seems.
I got a new offer at the online store for 1 simoleon. The key was included and added to my existing keys.
2 x
Chic Boutique 5.39.1
iOS 11.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

User avatar
randy_thrandy
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 231
Joined: 06 Feb 2016, 16:50
x 35

Re: Kids Party Community Challenges

Post by randy_thrandy » 03 Jun 2018, 17:16

Thank you Eirn!
2 x
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~

penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 407
Joined: 14 Dec 2013, 10:22
Location: Liverpool UK
x 23

Re: Kids Party Update - Changes

Post by penlopej » 11 Jun 2018, 07:11

Just recieved notification that the Community challenges are now over. Recieved two Mystery box tokens and the stuff I already have. Finding this all very worrying and wonder just what the developers have up their sleeves for next week. Paranoia rules O.K!
2 x

Tartanfairy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 15
Joined: 02 May 2018, 06:37
x 20

Re: Kids Party Update - Changes

Post by Tartanfairy » 11 Jun 2018, 07:35

I just checked the Facebook page and it says:

🌸 COMMUNITY CHALLENGES ARE NOW OVER 🌸

Hey Simmers,

We are absolutely blown away by your awesome efforts in our Community Challenges!

Together, you have completed 3 challenges in a row!

As a reward for your amazing work, we will be ending the Community Challenges early...

Instead, we will be gifting all players Week 4's prizes TODAY! 😍

The prizes are:
🌸 White Flower Stand
🌸 White Table Flowers
🌸 White Flower Table
🌸 x2 Mystery Box Keys

Please visit the Online Store to find the 'Reward: Wedding Bells' pack in the Specials Tab!

Thank you everyone for playing!

💕
4 x

User avatar
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 11:55
x 88

Re: Kids Party Update - Changes

Post by telemwill » 11 Jun 2018, 12:20

Tartanfairy wrote:
11 Jun 2018, 07:35
I just checked the Facebook page and it says:

🌸 COMMUNITY CHALLENGES ARE NOW OVER 🌸

Hey Simmers,

We are absolutely blown away by your awesome efforts in our Community Challenges!

Together, you have completed 3 challenges in a row!

As a reward for your amazing work, we will be ending the Community Challenges early...

Instead, we will be gifting all players Week 4's prizes TODAY! 😍

The prizes are:
🌸 White Flower Stand
🌸 White Table Flowers
🌸 White Flower Table
🌸 x2 Mystery Box Keys

Please visit the Online Store to find the 'Reward: Wedding Bells' pack in the Specials Tab!

Thank you everyone for playing!

💕
Well, that's unexpected. And it makes me nervous.

Ruth
1 x
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.

Post Reply