Kids Party Community Challenges

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Tartanfairy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Kids Party Community Challenges

Post by Tartanfairy »

I’ve managed to find the new hairstyles we got as a prize. You need to spend 1 Simoleon to buy them in the online store. 2 are teen female and 2 are adult female.
Attachments
55077622-1DEA-4799-9B74-2A35C351F69B.png
E661DE74-2985-4DB3-A7D5-24DDB50C1ABF.png
2128BF32-6F33-48EE-BA9A-53E57DF2346C.png
D9A3755C-FB10-4F3E-81B0-C0DA5C0BBFBA.png
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Feels like the whole comnunity progress thing is rigged, Wish they'd just GIVE us new things occasionally, without any rigamarole. Cynical me
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simsally »

Spring Community Challenge Week 2 is to perform 3 million "be romantic" actions in the restaurant or nightclub. That should be pretty easy. I'm not entirely sure what is new in the prize spring romance bundle, but it does also come with a mystery box key.
Attachments
Spring Community Challenge Week 2
Spring Community Challenge Week 2
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

simsally wrote: 28 May 2018, 13:59 Spring Community Challenge Week 2 is to perform 3 million "be romantic" actions in the restaurant or nightclub. That should be pretty easy. I'm not entirely sure what is new in the prize spring romance bundle, but it does also come with a mystery box key.
Looks like items we already own? That explains why the long black dress was tagged as new in the wardrobe, I suppose the mistery box key will be nice :)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 27 May 2018, 15:37 Feels like the whole comnunity progress thing is rigged, Wish they'd just GIVE us new things occasionally, without any rigamarole. Cynical me
For sure the community progress is pre-determined like always. I thought they stopped with doing the "community progress" stuff once it because widely accepted it was fake. I wonder if they think it's been enough time that there's now a whole new group of players who don't know yet and they can get away with it again.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
adm82020
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by adm82020 »

I got to say I will be pretty upset if the "valentines" day dresses are part of bundle, I paid 12.99 for those in feburary, I hate to sound selfish but I just feel it shoule be something new to game that wasnt available for purchase, to make it fair for all. Wish I knew what was in it🤔
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

adm82020 wrote: 29 May 2018, 12:22 I got to say I will be pretty upset if the "valentines" day dresses are part of bundle, I paid 12.99 for those in feburary, I hate to sound selfish but I just feel it shoule be something new to game that wasnt available for purchase, to make it fair for all. Wish I knew what was in it🤔
I have purchased many things that later became free to own. At the time I purchased pool cleaners and singing fish, the only way to get them was the online store. I think I'm right that later they were limited time prizes given for free.(I have played for so long, sometimes I'm fuzzy on the details.) I paid $30 for the island that a month later people bought for simoleons.

The thing is, at the time, I was happy about the purchases and considered it a fair price. I decided I would be happy for those who got these items in game. The more purchases made in the store, the more the game developers can afford to come up with new content to sell, and the more likely that older items will be given away or made available in game.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

telemwill wrote: 29 May 2018, 12:56
adm82020 wrote: 29 May 2018, 12:22 I got to say I will be pretty upset if the "valentines" day dresses are part of bundle, I paid 12.99 for those in feburary, I hate to sound selfish but I just feel it shoule be something new to game that wasnt available for purchase, to make it fair for all. Wish I knew what was in it🤔
I have purchased many things that later became free to own. At the time I purchased pool cleaners and singing fish, the only way to get them was the online store. I think I'm right that later they were limited time prizes given for free.(I have played for so long, sometimes I'm fuzzy on the details.) I paid $30 for the island that a month later people bought for simoleons.

The thing is, at the time, I was happy about the purchases and considered it a fair price. I decided I would be happy for those who got these items in game. The more purchases made in the store, the more the game developers can afford to come up with new content to sell, and the more likely that older items will be given away or made available in game.

Ruth
The pool cleaner was first a limited time prize, then it became available in the online store, and then recently it was just offered for free in the home store for a short while. So yes, it's happened to a few online store items that later became available in some way without paying real money.

There's also where something will cost one price when it's first introduced into the online store and when it's brought back cost less. That's pretty frustrating, too.

But for this event, I don't think the prize is going to be the valentines outfits. The "Romance Bundle" looks like it's going to be all items that are already available in game with game currency. The black dress that was marked as new for anyone who already had it recently, the red suit, the valentines bed... all or some of the things in the thumbnail pic shown in this pic.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Well I hope that the “community” goals can be reached without me because from Friday thru today I checked the game ONCE (after I finish reading the forum I’ll check it for the second time) so grinding for simeolans is much more important than stuff I already have. Besides, as pointed out above, the bloody thing is rigged and as long as a decent number of folks do whatever the task is they give the prize.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
adm82020
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by adm82020 »

I got suckered into purchasing the tropical island also but at least when you " bought it" you git the furniture and some cute island outfits later on when you could buy with in game money you just got island so was not to upset about that.....