Pregnancy Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Pregnancy Update - Changes

Post by randy_thrandy »

john/maria wrote: 19 Jun 2018, 16:12 I agree. We need more Sims and more lots and lots to build on!
Amen!! :D
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Thiscat06 wrote: 19 Jun 2018, 15:51 I already deleted 2 baby sims. My niece added 2 sims without my knowledge and she maxed out my town. I wish EA would raise the sim limit to 50 or so. 34 isn’t enough.
Well when you can get people to pay cash to get enough VIP levels so they can add an extra sim, I don’t think it’s likely that extra sims will be added by the developers.
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PyroSpazz »

It isn't some kind of memory limitation, is it? Same with the house cap? I remember TSTO had issues with that.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

PyroSpazz wrote: 19 Jun 2018, 18:33 It isn't some kind of memory limitation, is it? Same with the house cap? I remember TSTO had issues with that.
That's what the response usually is whenever they are asked about raising the sim limit.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

mockingbird288z wrote: 19 Jun 2018, 21:43
PyroSpazz wrote: 19 Jun 2018, 18:33 It isn't some kind of memory limitation, is it? Same with the house cap? I remember TSTO had issues with that.
That's what the response usually is whenever they are asked about raising the sim limit.
There were times (not anymore) when you could add many more sims to your town. I promise it did not slow down the game. So honestly that answer of EA/FM isn’t very honest...
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

+.jana.+ wrote: 19 Jun 2018, 21:49
mockingbird288z wrote: 19 Jun 2018, 21:43
There were times (not anymore) when you could add many more sims to your town. I promise it did not slow down the game. So honestly that answer of EA/FM isn’t very honest...
They say it's so that the game runs as smoothly as possible on all types of devices including older ones. Is it truthful? I don't know.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

I don’t know 🤷🏽‍♀️ if this is a change but when you have a teen “learn to drive”...you can actually see them driving through your town while being able to tap music bubbles for money.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Butterfly wrote: 20 Jun 2018, 23:46 I don’t know 🤷🏽‍♀️ if this is a change but when you have a teen “learn to drive”...you can actually see them driving through your town while being able to tap music bubbles for money.
Do you mean you can see their car when you go to town view? If so, not a change. When I first started playing (before cooking hobby, etc) my best way to get LP was to sit and tap bubbles for an hour or so while watching TV, talking to a friend on the phone or something. Very tedious, but got me badly needed simoleans and LP.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I just had to do a small update (I don't have auto update turned on.) Anyone know what it's about?
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

SKatF wrote: 22 Jun 2018, 20:33 I just had to do a small update (I don't have auto update turned on.) Anyone know what it's about?
Some players had a problem with the game freezing while doing the pregnancy event. This small update is supposed to fix that.