Chic Boutique Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Pregnancy update

Post by garishplum »

So probably not a new addition but I noticed that when you select the pregnancy items or maternity clothes, you can purchase them for SP. A ridiculous amount of SP, but for SP nevertheless.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
mockingbird288z

Re: Pregnancy update

Post by mockingbird288z »

garishplum wrote: 09 Aug 2018, 03:17 So probably not a new addition but I noticed that when you select the pregnancy items or maternity clothes, you can purchase them for SP. A ridiculous amount of SP, but for SP nevertheless.
It is a new thing for the Chic Boutique Update so I've moved your post to the changes topic. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Chic Boutique Update - Changes

Post by randy_thrandy »

uhm, i'm sorry if this has already been noted but i've only today found out there's something new up with placing items.
the little plus icon that shows if you select an item in building mode usually only allowed thigs to be duplicated by purchasing them, right? well now, if you have multiple piceces of the particular selected item in the inventory, tapping the plus automatically pops one out the inventory instead of purchasing /a new one/.
i'm curretnly still wondering if this is a largely good or largely bad change. :S
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

randy_thrandy wrote: 09 Aug 2018, 17:11 uhm, i'm sorry if this has already been noted but i've only today found out there's something new up with placing items.
the little plus icon that shows if you select an item in building mode usually only allowed thigs to be duplicated by purchasing them, right? well now, if you have multiple piceces of the particular selected item in the inventory, tapping the plus automatically pops one out the inventory instead of purchasing /a new one/.
i'm curretnly still wondering if this is a largely good or largely bad change. :S
I think that happened on the last update or I know it's at least been the case since the Pregnancy update. It's been driving me insane cause I usually check to see if an item is an SP/LP item buy duplicating it to see the cost when taking items from architect homes. I know I wasn't the only one who relied on the duplicate tool to check on the original cost of an item.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

thanks for clarifying for me! i understand your frustration with price-checking. :(
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Yes, I hate that the price of an item doesn't show in the store if you have one stored. If items go on sale, it's difficult to decide whether you want to "stock up" for a future build without placing you inventory so price shows. This is especially difficult with doors and windows.