Chic Boutique Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Chic Boutique Update - Changes

Post by telemwill »

ErinPW wrote: 30 Jul 2018, 16:16 Today I found out that I can't add a new adult sim although I'm one sim below the limit. I can add an infant, but no adult sim.
Oh, no! That's not good. I'm sure I will want to do this at some point. Currently I am rebirthing a couple of families, but I want to add a temporary wife for Sam Dracula. I do not want to have to start her as an infant. I just need her to give birth to his daughters and then she's out of town.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 30 Jul 2018, 16:16 Today I found out that I can't add a new adult sim although I'm one sim below the limit. I can add an infant, but no adult sim.
Bummer. Not all players like going through all life stages, especially if still working on orbs.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I have no problems adding new adult sims in this update.

I have a pregnancy event going on at the moment, so I had to delete an additional sim to be 2 sims below the limit before the game would allow me to add an adult sim.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

I am over the moon with being able to see the walls in my houses! I’ve been wishing for that to return since it went away so so long ago. When visiting neighbors I can’t see the walls and that is disappointing and when looking at architect homes they’re down or up and can’t be put up or down while looking and that’s a little inconvenient. But oh how I 💗 love 💗 love 💗 love 💗 seeing the walls! Anybody else as ridiculously happy as me? :lol: :D :roll:
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

copperwood wrote: 30 Jul 2018, 19:51
I have no problems adding new adult sims in this update.

I have a pregnancy event going on at the moment, so I had to delete an additional sim to be 2 sims below the limit before the game would allow me to add an adult sim.
I'm keeping one free space in my town to be able to quickly add a temporary adult sim if I need one. There is no pregnancy going on in my town right now and there is no crib ready to be tapped. The option to add a new sim to a home is greyed out and if I tap the button nothing happens - just as if it wasn't a tapable button.
If I place crib from the inventory, the bubble is blue. I can tap it and go on as usual, but this is not the thing I want.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Erin, have you tried deleting one sim, and see if it would let you add an adult then? Just save first.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

copperwood wrote: 31 Jul 2018, 06:55 Erin, have you tried deleting one sim, and see if it would let you add an adult then? Just save first.
Yes, I tried this. I can add a sim if I'm two sims below my limit. But then I can't add another one although I'm still below my limit. Guess, I have to submit a ticket :?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

telemwill wrote: 30 Jul 2018, 15:20 I have no way of knowing if this is true for all incidences, but in trying to squeeze in a pregnancy event before the custom closet event begins, I noticed it only required me to share parenting advice 6 times instead of 13. This is much better, only requiring 12 Sims total to complete the task. If anyone from Sims Freeplay reads this, thank you!

Ruth
I just got this task in my current pregnancy event and can confirm that it only asks for 6 times now.
MolliesDollies
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MolliesDollies »

I am in the middle of a pregnancy event, and today noticed there is a limited time prize pack available to purchase in the pregnancy store. It consists of purchasing a variety of pj tops and bottoms in order to win 4 dresses. If I did my math right, the pjs come out to $22,500 maternity bucks, so easily completable in the 13 day limit for the event.
Loujay
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Loujay »

I submitted a ticket for this problem 18 July 2018 and was asked to upload my game to the cloud and refrain from playing. I followed instructions, uploaded and stopped playing, and Yesterday I got news that the team “will investigate the problem for a possible correction in the future”. Browsing the Facebook page it is evident that others are experiencing the same problem. I have resumed playing with the hope that this may be fixed without me loosing any progress.