Health Hub?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Health Hub?

Post by bluebeariscool »

I’ve got this notification in my game. What does it mean by ‘health hub’? I feel like I’m being dumb but I’m not aware of a health hub in the game.
Attachments
50016141-559D-462D-A8B9-F01A9F5B0741.png
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
ErinPW

Re: Health Hub?

Post by ErinPW »

The Health Hub is the building next to the pet salon. The event is supposed to start on August 19 (AEST) as mentioned at the changes topic.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Thank You! Erin, this had me really puzzled. I have it built but have absolutely no memory of it being there. Obviously I’ve never visited it since the event it was built for. Doesn’t that show how many places on the town map we rarely or never visit! Most locations on the map apart from house lots I only visit if a weekly tasks requires me to.
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

bluebeariscool wrote: 16 Aug 2018, 19:16 Thank You! Erin, this had me really puzzled. I have it built but have absolutely no memory of it being there. Obviously I’ve never visited it since the event it was built for. Doesn’t that show how many places on the town map we rarely or never visit! Most locations on the map apart from house lots I only visit if a weekly tasks requires me to.
Wait, we're supposed to go back to those places!? :o
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

mockingbird288z wrote: 16 Aug 2018, 20:41
bluebeariscool wrote: 16 Aug 2018, 19:16 Thank You! Erin, this had me really puzzled. I have it built but have absolutely no memory of it being there. Obviously I’ve never visited it since the event it was built for. Doesn’t that show how many places on the town map we rarely or never visit! Most locations on the map apart from house lots I only visit if a weekly tasks requires me to.
Nah, the owners all went bankrupt and moved away because nobody ever went and the places are dusty and full of spiders now :lol: :lol: :o
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

kls1st wrote: 17 Aug 2018, 01:07
mockingbird288z wrote: 16 Aug 2018, 20:41
Nah, the owners all went bankrupt and moved away because nobody ever went and the places are dusty and full of spiders now :lol: :lol: :o
😱 :lol:
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View