New Update Coming Soon!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6192
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1097
Contact:

Re: New Update Coming Soon!

Post by mockingbird288z » 24 Aug 2018, 07:01

And another hint:
39746469_1868626479839310_6860752261522391040_n.jpg
2 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

6lackestmoon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 34
Joined: 25 Jul 2018, 01:30
x 8

Re: New Update Coming Soon!

Post by 6lackestmoon » 24 Aug 2018, 11:02

mockingbird288z wrote:
24 Aug 2018, 07:01
And another hint:

39746469_1868626479839310_6860752261522391040_n.jpg
Its a home theatre update, not that exciting with all honesty but i am looking forward to the new furniture and i hope the backyard beautification event is coming back. Btw was that event hard?
0 x

User avatar
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1369
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 11:55
x 122

Re: New Update Coming Soon!

Post by telemwill » 24 Aug 2018, 12:07

mockingbird288z wrote:
24 Aug 2018, 07:01
And another hint:

39746469_1868626479839310_6860752261522391040_n.jpg
Looks like it could be a dishwasher. Wouldn't it be nice if preteens could load it?

Ruth
1 x
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.

parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 52
Joined: 08 Feb 2018, 07:25
x 25

Re: New Update Coming Soon!

Post by parakiss » 24 Aug 2018, 12:10

6lackestmoon wrote:
24 Aug 2018, 11:02
mockingbird288z wrote:
24 Aug 2018, 07:01
And another hint:

39746469_1868626479839310_6860752261522391040_n.jpg
Its a home theatre update, not that exciting with all honesty but i am looking forward to the new furniture and i hope the backyard beautification event is coming back. Btw was that event hard?
The Backyard Beautification event is pretty easy in my opinion. Nothing beats the difficulty of French Romance event (no thanks to final 200-300 CC to unlock last 2 prizes)
0 x
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN (in-progress) : Starter House @ 22 West Side

6lackestmoon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 34
Joined: 25 Jul 2018, 01:30
x 8

Re: New Update Coming Soon!

Post by 6lackestmoon » 24 Aug 2018, 14:08

parakiss wrote:
24 Aug 2018, 12:10
6lackestmoon wrote:
24 Aug 2018, 11:02
mockingbird288z wrote:
24 Aug 2018, 07:01
And another hint:

39746469_1868626479839310_6860752261522391040_n.jpg
Its a home theatre update, not that exciting with all honesty but i am looking forward to the new furniture and i hope the backyard beautification event is coming back. Btw was that event hard?
The Backyard Beautification event is pretty easy in my opinion. Nothing beats the difficulty of French Romance event (no thanks to final 200-300 CC to unlock last 2 prizes)
Lolll i stopped right before the rugs hahaha
0 x

User avatar
garishplum
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 234
Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 07:39
x 21
Contact:

Re: New Update Coming Soon!

Post by garishplum » 25 Aug 2018, 07:42

New video is up on twitter! I can't wait!

1 x
Level 55!
GC: garishplum

6lackestmoon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 34
Joined: 25 Jul 2018, 01:30
x 8

Re: New Update Coming Soon!

Post by 6lackestmoon » 25 Aug 2018, 09:19

garishplum wrote:
25 Aug 2018, 07:42
New video is up on twitter! I can't wait!

Home theatre update confirmedT! I KNOW that the annoucement is coning tomorrow (august 26th) and i think its a live event but i also dont think so cause we just had a live event, plus was there ever a time when we had a live event update right after a live event update? Idk i think its a discovery quest since that house isnt very exciting lmaoo
1 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6192
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1097
Contact:

Re: New Update Coming Soon!

Post by mockingbird288z » 25 Aug 2018, 22:03

Since EA/FM realized how much money they can make from Live Events we've had them all time time. Update after update and once there were two new live events in one update. Most recent back to back new live events was in the Home Makeover update (Backyard Beautification live event) and the Kids Party update (Kids Party Live event). Does that mean this next update is going to contain a new level event? Not necessarily. But if there's not a new live event I bet anything there will be a repeat one for sure.

I'm not sure the home theater is going to be the focus. The sneak peak videos and the teaser pics and shown a lot of different new things. We've got the circular fish tanks, the new king-sized bed and new side tables, the new theater seats (possibly the TV is just the Cinema-tron Tv we've had for awhile), new lights, and looks like a new door, new popcorn machine, and new dishwasher.

The videos are set up to look like a celebrity is giving a tour of their home. While that part looks like it could be from a discovery quest and the celebrity is a new NPC that could just be for the trailer. All the items could also just be from a live event. Like some sort of "Celebrity Style" live event. The prize packs could have the new bed in various colors, new bed side tables, the theater seats could be one pack, the lights another... with maybe the grand prize being the house.

We'll just have to wait and see what the update brings!
2 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

Thuraya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 72
Joined: 25 Dec 2015, 12:33
x 46

Re: New Update Coming Soon!

Post by Thuraya » 25 Aug 2018, 23:00

mockingbird288z wrote:
25 Aug 2018, 22:03
...(possibly the TV is just the Cinema-tron Tv we've had for awhile)...
The new TV seems to be four tiles wide, judging from the image below where they could have taken their artistic freedom and from the video which seems to be taken from the game. I know we don't neccessarily get everything they show in their teasers, but they have a little less freedom to just make up new items and animations. The Cinema-tron TV is only three tiles wide, so I doubt they are the same.
DlWF0lqVsAA9q3I.jpeg
Complete image on Twitter
3 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6192
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1097
Contact:

Re: New Update Coming Soon!

Post by mockingbird288z » 26 Aug 2018, 02:14

Thuraya wrote:
25 Aug 2018, 23:00
mockingbird288z wrote:
25 Aug 2018, 22:03
...(possibly the TV is just the Cinema-tron Tv we've had for awhile)...
The new TV seems to be four tiles wide, judging from the image below where they could have taken their artistic freedom and from the video which seems to be taken from the game. I know we don't neccessarily get everything they show in their teasers, but they have a little less freedom to just make up new items and animations. The Cinema-tron TV is only three tiles wide, so I doubt they are the same.
DlWF0lqVsAA9q3I.jpeg
Ah, cool. Although, not sure where I would put a tv that big. I have a hard enough time planning around the cinema-tron. :?
1 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

Locked