Luxury Living Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Luxury Living Update - Changes

Post by SKatF »

Since update, the game is displaying weirdly on my old LG G5 phone, which I use as a game device. The buttons and places you tap are really small. Makes it difficult to play. It's especially bad when at a home lot, but those pictures didn't show well.

Hard to show in any picture without comparison and of course I didn't take a pre-update picture. But formerly there was very little "border space" around boxes - they almost filled the screen from top to bottom. Similar to my current phone.

My Kindle displays as usual. Anyone else having issues on their device?
Attachments
This is on my new Samsung phone.
This is on my new Samsung phone.
This is on my LG phone.
This is on my LG phone.
Loujay
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Loujay »

Loujay wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 02:48 They still haven't fixed the issue of not being able to add new adult Sims or adopt toddlers, preteens or teens. I submitted a request ticket about this 6 weeks ago and was given 2 solutions related to having babies after which they closed the ticket. I tried again over a week ago and didn't get a reply but they closed the ticked. I have just tried again after updating and finding there is still a problem.
This problem has been fixed with update 5.40.1. :D
Kimberly Sims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kimberly Sims »

Professional Jobs seems to be fixed and working correctly.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

A member of the German forum said, the sim's moves in front of the fish are different than before.

Indeed it now looks like they cheer up ! Love this change :)

I also tried dancefloor tiles. This looks different, too.
Attachments
Cheer up
Cheer up
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

ice pedestal is fixed. :)
dee simmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dee simmer »

ErinPW wrote: 01 Sep 2018, 14:34 A member of the German forum said, the sim's moves in front of the fish are different than before.

I tried my dance floor tiles and they still look the same. It looks like someone placed rugs under the tiles in this pic. That may be why they look different.
2018 Holiday Update
iOS 11.2.5

Facebook:- Daphne Natsai Maruta
HFN:- 3 East Side, includes Cat and Dog
HH:- Volcano View
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

dee simmer wrote: 03 Sep 2018, 10:18
ErinPW wrote: 01 Sep 2018, 14:34 A member of the German forum said, the sim's moves in front of the fish are different than before.

I tried my dance floor tiles and they still look the same. It looks like someone placed rugs under the tiles in this pic. That may be why they look different.
The tiles look the same. Erin wanted to say that some of their animations look different now. At least the one called "Uncoordinated Routine" looks different to me, the others don't seem to have changed a lot, I would need to compare them side-by-side to tell the differences.

Apart from that, Erin's picture does not show any dancefloor tiles, those are the aerobic steps.
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

They new dance moves are also used with the stereo systems:
1535973280846.jpg
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

:D Sims with the baby bonus now also get reduced task times for cooking, planting and baking. And the reduced time seems to get applied differently. If a task takes a regular sim 2 hours or more you save at least an hour. They don't seem to want to use hours and minutes for those tasks. So planting potatoes or baking chocolate pudding only takes half the time (1 hour). Zucchini takes 3 hours.
dee simmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dee simmer »

Thuraya wrote: 03 Sep 2018, 10:34
dee simmer wrote: 03 Sep 2018, 10:18

The tiles look the same. Erin wanted to say that some of their animations look different now. At least the one called "Uncoordinated Routine" looks different to me, the others don't seem to have changed a lot, I would need to compare them side-by-side to tell the differences.

Apart from that, Erin's picture does not show any dancefloor tiles, those are the aerobic steps.
I can’t believe I confused the aerobics steps with the dance floor tiles :lol: .
2018 Holiday Update
iOS 11.2.5

Facebook:- Daphne Natsai Maruta
HFN:- 3 East Side, includes Cat and Dog
HH:- Volcano View