All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Brilliant Backyards Live Event

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Finally got a response from Firemonkeys. This is part of the email sent:

'We sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to your request.

I realize that your concern regarding extended latest Event in the game, I will try my best to resolve this for you.

Please let me share that I have checked your game and found this Event has been ended now however, I have gone ahead and added generous amount of in-game currency for the inconvenience caused.'

The 'generous' amount of in-game currency given to me was 30 LPs. Am I mad about the delay in response? Yes. Am I mad that they weren't able to add the rest of the time in for this event? Yes. Am I made about the so-called generous amount of in-game currency they've given me? Yes and now (while LPs are sort of easy for me to earn since just about every sim I have are working on hobbies during the weekend, it isn't everyday that you get 30 free LPs)
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 22 Oct 2018, 08:05
The 'generous' amount of in-game currency given to me was 30 LPs. Am I mad about the delay in response? Yes. Am I mad that they weren't able to add the rest of the time in for this event? Yes. Am I made about the so-called generous amount of in-game currency they've given me? Yes and now (while LPs are sort of easy for me to earn since just about every sim I have are working on hobbies during the weekend, it isn't everyday that you get 30 free LPs)
Wow 30LP no wonder you're mad. Now I know why I've never bothered contacting them.
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 22 Oct 2018, 08:05 The 'generous' amount of in-game currency given to me was 30 LPs. Am I mad about the delay in response? Yes. Am I mad that they weren't able to add the rest of the time in for this event? Yes. Am I made about the so-called generous amount of in-game currency they've given me? Yes and now (while LPs are sort of easy for me to earn since just about every sim I have are working on hobbies during the weekend, it isn't everyday that you get 30 free LPs)
Well, 30 LPs gift is not very generous as for me. They should have give you at least SPs as compensation for speeding through live event.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 22 Oct 2018, 08:05 Finally got a response from Firemonkeys. This is part of the email sent:

I realize that your concern regarding extended latest Event in the game, I will try my best to resolve this for you.

Please let me share that I have checked your game and found this Event has been ended now however, I have gone ahead and added generous amount of in-game currency for the inconvenience caused.'

Do you have FB account (or any other social media account)? If so I would post about this exchange on one of their social media accounts. See if you can't get a social media manager to take notice and elevate your claim. It's bad publicity for them so they might want to take care of it right away.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

JaneRoettinger wrote: 22 Oct 2018, 15:44
3luv4eva3 wrote: 22 Oct 2018, 08:05 The 'generous' amount of in-game currency given to me was 30 LPs. Am I mad about the delay in response? Yes. Am I mad that they weren't able to add the rest of the time in for this event? Yes. Am I made about the so-called generous amount of in-game currency they've given me? Yes and now (while LPs are sort of easy for me to earn since just about every sim I have are working on hobbies during the weekend, it isn't everyday that you get 30 free LPs)
Well, 30 LPs gift is not very generous as for me. They should have give you at least SPs as compensation for speeding through live event.
I didn’t use any SPs for this event at all. I’ve missed out on two prizes but I ain’t spending any of those SPs because I don’t have a lot of them as it is.

3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 22 Oct 2018, 18:25
3luv4eva3 wrote: 22 Oct 2018, 08:05 Finally got a response from Firemonkeys. This is part of the email sent:

Do you have FB account (or any other social media account)? If so I would post about this exchange on one of their social media accounts. See if you can't get a social media manager to take notice and elevate your claim. It's bad publicity for them so they might want to take care of it right away.
Yep I’ve got FB and a few others. I suppose I could try but I don’t know if it’ll do any good. Won’t know till I try I guess. I’ll give it a shot. Thanks for the tip.

Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

Hey there, does anyone know how much space the fountain feature that is in the final set of prizes takes? Not going to finish for all the prizes and trying to decide if I want that one. Thanks!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Desiree wrote: 24 Oct 2018, 15:13 Hey there, does anyone know how much space the fountain feature that is in the final set of prizes takes? Not going to finish for all the prizes and trying to decide if I want that one. Thanks!
It's 2x2
Amathyse
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Amathyse »

Has anyone been able to collect enough glassware for this without spending a lot of SP? I've never had any trouble before completing a live event but with this one It looks like I'm not going to be able to do so. I have a spreadsheet I use that tells me, among other things, that if I'm on target to collect enough and the glassware has always been undoable.

Complaints --
The only thing I like about this one is the different plants in the planters - but while the planters in the picture have succulents,when I look at them with the glass it's all just ugly grass and one cactus. The rest I was unimpressed with the first time around. You can't even cook a pizza in the pizza oven (by that cook one you can eat) so it's pointless. I was going to try for the house to see if it come with the nice planters instead of the grass, but I'm not going to spend my hoarded sp to do so for something I mostly don't care about.

Plus, at this point, I'm supposed to be doing three events, all of which require multiple people (the ghost one only occasionally). I have a job and go to school I can't be poking at my phone all the time. It was stuff like this that made me take a long break the first time.
Kassandra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kassandra »

Amathyse wrote: 25 Oct 2018, 17:29 while the planters in the picture have succulents, when I look at them with the glass it's all just ugly grass and one cactus.
Click the planter, chose one from three different options.

Level 55 - Seniors quest