Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Brilliant Backyards Live Event

Post by Uri888 »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 18 Oct 2018, 22:45
mockingbird288z wrote: 18 Oct 2018, 18:24
3luv4eva3 wrote: 17 Oct 2018, 08:21
SKatF wrote: 17 Oct 2018, 08:18
3luv4eva3 wrote: 17 Oct 2018, 03:56 When my Live Event started, I only got 7 days, now on 5. Did anyone else get that or did everyone just get the full 9 days?
I have 8 days left. Started about 1.5 days ago.
Odd... I only have 5...
Have you contacted customer support yet?
That's what I was thinking of doing. I was just seeing if anyone else had gotten the same time as I did.
You should contact them. I just updated ten minutes ago and I still got the full nine days.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Uri888 wrote: 19 Oct 2018, 09:10
3luv4eva3 wrote: 18 Oct 2018, 22:45
mockingbird288z wrote: 18 Oct 2018, 18:24
3luv4eva3 wrote: 17 Oct 2018, 08:21
SKatF wrote: 17 Oct 2018, 08:18

I have 8 days left. Started about 1.5 days ago.
Odd... I only have 5...
Have you contacted customer support yet?
That's what I was thinking of doing. I was just seeing if anyone else had gotten the same time as I did.
You should contact them. I just updated ten minutes ago and I still got the full nine days.
I did just over 10 hours ago. No response yet.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Still no word from Firemonkeys about the my day shortage for the Live Event after my first message when through over a day ago... I actually sent in a second message about 7 hours ago to see if they had just accidentally skipped mine, but nope... Really frustrated...

Uri888
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Uri888 »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 20 Oct 2018, 07:52 Still no word from Firemonkeys about the my day shortage for the Live Event after my first message when through over a day ago... I actually sent in a second message about 7 hours ago to see if they had just accidentally skipped mine, but nope... Really frustrated...
I hope they get back to you soon.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Uri888 wrote: 20 Oct 2018, 07:55
3luv4eva3 wrote: 20 Oct 2018, 07:52 Still no word from Firemonkeys about the my day shortage for the Live Event after my first message when through over a day ago... I actually sent in a second message about 7 hours ago to see if they had just accidentally skipped mine, but nope... Really frustrated...
I hope they get back to you soon.
double hope!! that's a really miserable situation you're in. :( ... but if it's any consolation, the new planters and stuff are atrocious. a single darn plantable cactus costs 28000 simoleans. /in-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaane/. :roll:
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I like the birdhouse and pottery urn fountain
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

I've resigned myself to the fact that Firemonkeys are not going to respond and therefore, am going to lose crucial time for this event. The last few eents I've managed to compete them in time to gain all the prizes, but it doesn't look like it for this one. Little bit disappointed...

Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 21 Oct 2018, 06:57 I've resigned myself to the fact that Firemonkeys are not going to respond and therefore, am going to lose crucial time for this event. The last few eents I've managed to compete them in time to gain all the prizes, but it doesn't look like it for this one. Little bit disappointed...
That's a real downer. I've never dealt with Firemonkeys but I hope there is still time for them to fix it for you. I'm not thrilled with the rewards for this one either not for all the effort but when the game throws in other obstacles it's just so frustrating.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Simbellini wrote: 21 Oct 2018, 09:27
3luv4eva3 wrote: 21 Oct 2018, 06:57 I've resigned myself to the fact that Firemonkeys are not going to respond and therefore, am going to lose crucial time for this event. The last few eents I've managed to compete them in time to gain all the prizes, but it doesn't look like it for this one. Little bit disappointed...
That's a real downer. I've never dealt with Firemonkeys but I hope there is still time for them to fix it for you. I'm not thrilled with the rewards for this one either not for all the effort but when the game throws in other obstacles it's just so frustrating.
I've had one or two minor issues before that have corrected themselves in the past, but I did contact Firemonkeys before they were corrected and they respond straight away with assistance also immediately.

I wasn't playing the game at the time of the Backyard Beautifications event (I stopped playing for a while when I got ill) so I was hoping that I'd be able to get the house template this time around (Though I agree that I'm not a major fan of the prizes. I was probably gonna sell off the house room by room and just put some items away in the inventory for safe keeping and other house builds later. Looks like that plans going out the window anyway).

Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 21 Oct 2018, 09:34
I wasn't playing the game at the time of the Backyard Beautifications event (I stopped playing for a while when I got ill) so I was hoping that I'd be able to get the house template this time around (Though I agree that I'm not a major fan of the prizes. I was probably gonna sell off the house room by room and just put some items away in the inventory for safe keeping and other house builds later. Looks like that plans going out the window anyway).
That's such a shame! I've gotten prizes I'll never use and house templates I'll never build but that's our choice in the game. When it's out of your control that's really annoying.

I've had a few issues in the game more recently and without using stored up SP and LP I wouldn't have finished. But we shouldn't have to do that when it's an issue in the game. So unfair :(