[LIVE EVENT] Brilliant Backyards Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Simbellini
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 96
Joined: 11 Feb 2017, 16:24
x 308

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Brilliant Backyards Live Event

Post by Simbellini » 16 Oct 2018, 14:29

i'm kinda afraid to ask but what in the world is a Chucky ? :?


I believe he was some really evil living doll character - nothing like our living teddy bears :D
0 x

User avatar
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 543
Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 23:13
x 156

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Brilliant Backyards Live Event

Post by copperwood » 17 Oct 2018, 00:19

Seasons settings for the weather machine would be great. We have falling snow, why not falling leaves. And some fall colored trees.

There isn't really any prize in this event that I'm crazy about. But I'll do the event anyway.
1 x

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1659
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 711

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Brilliant Backyards Live Event

Post by SKatF » 17 Oct 2018, 00:30

copperwood wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 00:19
Seasons settings for the weather machine would be great. We have falling snow, why not falling leaves. And some fall colored trees.

There isn't really any prize in this event that I'm crazy about. But I'll do the event anyway.
The silverbirch tree is kind of orange snd the maple tree is red. I used to switch out the elm tree (green leaves) for those when I decorated my house lots for fall. Haven't bothered recently.

I would love bright fall flowers, pumpkins and corn shocks, pumpkin theme candy bags like the Easter baskets, non haunted jack o lanterns and scarecrows...basically fall decor (not just halloween) for indoors and out.

Also costumes for seniors.
1 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6305
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1327
Contact:

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Brilliant Backyards Live Event

Post by mockingbird288z » 17 Oct 2018, 00:58

I've wanted falling leaves for a really long time! And instead of puddles forming it would be piles of leaves and our sims could jump into them.

I would love Halloween decorations that didn't double as items for the ghost hunting hobby. And, yeah, just some fall decorations. Something new, please! Would it have been so hard to do a live event even with different packs that would unlock Halloween and Fall items? The big prize could have been a house with one of those blow up decorations in the front yard. They've already done something similar with the bouncy castle, they could have easily applied that to a blow up ghost or pumpkin.
2 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2018 Holiday Update

User avatar
3luv4eva3
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 102
Joined: 08 Oct 2018, 02:13
Location: New Zealand
x 135

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Brilliant Backyards Live Event

Post by 3luv4eva3 » 17 Oct 2018, 03:56

When my Live Event started, I only got 7 days, now on 5. Did anyone else get that or did everyone just get the full 9 days?
0 x
SFP: Level 54
Version 5.42.1: 2018 Holiday Update

Just a gamer wandering through life, waiting for the next game to sweep me away from reality...

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1659
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 711

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Brilliant Backyards Live Event

Post by SKatF » 17 Oct 2018, 08:18

3luv4eva3 wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 03:56
When my Live Event started, I only got 7 days, now on 5. Did anyone else get that or did everyone just get the full 9 days?
I have 8 days left. Started about 1.5 days ago.
0 x

User avatar
3luv4eva3
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 102
Joined: 08 Oct 2018, 02:13
Location: New Zealand
x 135

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Brilliant Backyards Live Event

Post by 3luv4eva3 » 17 Oct 2018, 08:21

SKatF wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 08:18
3luv4eva3 wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 03:56
When my Live Event started, I only got 7 days, now on 5. Did anyone else get that or did everyone just get the full 9 days?
I have 8 days left. Started about 1.5 days ago.
Odd... I only have 5...
0 x
SFP: Level 54
Version 5.42.1: 2018 Holiday Update

Just a gamer wandering through life, waiting for the next game to sweep me away from reality...

User avatar
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 290
Joined: 06 Feb 2016, 16:50
x 116

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Brilliant Backyards Live Event

Post by randy_thrandy » 18 Oct 2018, 11:10

Simbellini wrote:
16 Oct 2018, 14:29
i'm kinda afraid to ask but what in the world is a Chucky ? :?


I believe he was some really evil living doll character - nothing like our living teddy bears :D
thanks for the clarification! (i am now officially frightened. :lol: )
0 x
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6305
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1327
Contact:

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Brilliant Backyards Live Event

Post by mockingbird288z » 18 Oct 2018, 18:24

3luv4eva3 wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 08:21
SKatF wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 08:18
3luv4eva3 wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 03:56
When my Live Event started, I only got 7 days, now on 5. Did anyone else get that or did everyone just get the full 9 days?
I have 8 days left. Started about 1.5 days ago.
Odd... I only have 5...
Have you contacted customer support yet?
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2018 Holiday Update

User avatar
3luv4eva3
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 102
Joined: 08 Oct 2018, 02:13
Location: New Zealand
x 135

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Brilliant Backyards Live Event

Post by 3luv4eva3 » 18 Oct 2018, 22:45

mockingbird288z wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 18:24
3luv4eva3 wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 08:21
SKatF wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 08:18
3luv4eva3 wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 03:56
When my Live Event started, I only got 7 days, now on 5. Did anyone else get that or did everyone just get the full 9 days?
I have 8 days left. Started about 1.5 days ago.
Odd... I only have 5...
Have you contacted customer support yet?
That's what I was thinking of doing. I was just seeing if anyone else had gotten the same time as I did.
0 x
SFP: Level 54
Version 5.42.1: 2018 Holiday Update

Just a gamer wandering through life, waiting for the next game to sweep me away from reality...

Post Reply