[EVENT] Sassy Stockings

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

[EVENT] Sassy Stockings

Post by mockingbird288z »

The Sassy Stockings hobby event will start on October 24th (AEST).

It will be with the Fashion Designer hobby.

FCAB8145-775A-4E17-AAEC-98BD27C800A7.jpeg
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: [EVENT] Sassy Stockings

Post by SIMazing »

Has anyone finished this event? I can’t get past the second set of stockings. I’ve had hundreds of repeats and can’t move on. 😰
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

SIMazing wrote: 29 Oct 2018, 03:23 Has anyone finished this event? I can’t get past the second set of stockings. I’ve had hundreds of repeats and can’t move on. 😰

I was able to complete it. How many Sims do you have on the hobby. I try and put as many as possible. I did have to use less this time as I had the backyard event going at the same time, but I had 7 Sims on fashion design.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SIMazing wrote: 29 Oct 2018, 03:23 Has anyone finished this event? I can’t get past the second set of stockings. I’ve had hundreds of repeats and can’t move on. 😰
I finished it in less than a day but I had 23 sims working on it.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

I finished this quite quickly as I had 29 on it. But after finishing the first set and thinking it was going to be easy I came to a complete stop as always with the darn chi chi heels :roll: but they did eventually appear and then it went more smoothly.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

When I get really stuck on repeats, I use LP for a spin. Whether I get what I hoped for or not, it seems to reset my luck on the spins. Although maybe it just makes me more hopeful than frustrated 😁
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

I have 30 sims on the event, and finally got the 3rd set. The one that was missing was the chichi heels. I think I’m just going to have to wait for the repeat on this one.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

the chichi heels are really really annoying and hard to get. -.- i've finished the event just now but the last set just wouldn't fill for a hole day. i kept using the 10 mins option over and over and over again and all i got were repeats. thoroughly frustrating.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Yes, we should have had a "contest" for who got the most repeats before finally getting the chichi heels! I bet way more than 100 trys.

I really like that last outfit, pink dress, black jacket, chi chi heels and was so disappointed they weren't separates when I got them. I think I would have had all my female sims wear them for luck during the event if they were separates!
Niloofar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Niloofar »

Hi
Can someone plz tell me how many sets there are in this event? I unlocked 6 sets but the event didn’t finish and it doesn’t show any other sets to unlock :(