[QUEST] Missing Claus

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [QUEST] Missing Claus

Post by bluebeariscool »

I LOVE! the farmhouse template especially the chicken coop and the Belfast sink. Unfortunately I don’t have much time at the moment. Time to use my stash of LPs I think.

I’m also unimpressed with having to purchase more of what I already have many of in my inventory.
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I just checked my Christmas item inventory and crap but I have a lot of some of them! :shock: But then again I haven’t decorated any lots other than my year-round Christmas lot. Guess I need to get busy decorating! Especially since I’ve done zero decorating in my RL house. ;)

::runs off to see how much inventory she can use::
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I actually just made a new Christmas house, so this came a day late for me. I guess Santa will have some back up reindeer.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

Hoping to earn that farm house. while my double work the last few days of my aerobics event I triggered, ect... I should be fine. But ill be grinding LPs to ensure I can get it when I can.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Good luck, RubyRed!!!
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Do there need to be four discussions or four Sims discussing, i.e., just two sets of two that can happen at the same time?
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

chamilet wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 21:45 Do there need to be four discussions or four Sims discussing, i.e., just two sets of two that can happen at the same time?
You'll need four discussions. I had mine in different houses and the task finished with visiting the last one. But they can all be done at the same time with different Sims.
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

One thing I learned/watched over the past month. If you can have a bunch of sims do it, its better for you. This event have a bunch that ill need a bunch of sims working together, one thing ill be working to gain LP for is 12 three star PCs (which if I make a library for my sim town will be useful to have anyway). Ya a small goal on my list. But I have a long list right now for this game hehe.
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

randy_thrandy wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 13:15 thank you!
does the bolded 'buy' mean we actually have to purchase things, meaning we have to, in the instance of having lots of chrismas decorations in storage, go through a painstaking process of putting every single bit of a certain type of item out of the inventory until we can finally purchase some? :SSSS
This took me forever... I couldn't remember which ones were for simoleans or LP so all my Christmas stuff is all over a small lot. :lol: Literally.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

garishplum wrote: 13 Dec 2018, 03:33
randy_thrandy wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 13:15 thank you!
does the bolded 'buy' mean we actually have to purchase things, meaning we have to, in the instance of having lots of chrismas decorations in storage, go through a painstaking process of putting every single bit of a certain type of item out of the inventory until we can finally purchase some? :SSSS
This took me forever... I couldn't remember which ones were for simoleans or LP so all my Christmas stuff is all over a small lot. :lol: Literally.
I used this pic from the Architect Homes Rare Item Guide topic to figure out which items cost LP vs. simoleons. The prices tend to change every year but not whether the item was LPs or simoleons.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update