[QUEST] Missing Claus

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [QUEST] Missing Claus

Post by mudgenie »

Good thing you posted that there are 4 digging places for the coal. Two spots did not show up very well in my game and I really had to hunt for them. I thought there were only 2 spots till I double checked on the forum. Thanks! :D
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
Maadkow
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Christmas 2018 Quest Question

Post by Maadkow »

I'm fairly new to the game. I'm mostly confused because it says that its a 12 day event..12th to 24th..but it has 13 sets of events??
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

the final event which gives you the grand-prize is the farm house, which is earned on Christmas day. That is the 13th day. I am fairly new to the game myself. But I am very nosy and ya looked around for vids on you tube ect...
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

My game changes at 2am EST :(
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

It's interesting to see/hear that people have been having issues throughout the quest and having to force close their games to try to get an action to work.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

ya personally mines been running fine, real life posed more issues then the game itself, though I have saved enough LP that I can do the longer parts while I sleep. But it does help I CAN do that. Every day even when its working right has its own challenges lol. Still hoping to reach the goal on time.

Rather be picking between a larger lot vs a smaller one (one removing the picket fence garden for other purposes lol). But I can pick such a thing till I earn it, and that is not 100% till its done being earned.

Good luck to any that are struggling.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Maadkow wrote: 22 Dec 2018, 00:35 I'm fairly new to the game. I'm mostly confused because it says that its a 12 day event..12th to 24th..but it has 13 sets of events??
I don't think they ever said it was a "12 day event". They've always said it was a 13 day event that starts on the 12th. A 13 day event that starts on the 12th will have it's last day start on the 24th.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

amberkat wrote: 22 Dec 2018, 02:58 My game changes at 2am EST :(
So does mine. In the past quests would start at midnight your time zone so the quest would roll out to everyone one time zone at a time. Then a year or two ago they started having quests and some events start at the same time for everyone regardless of time zone.

So for those wondering when a new day starts just convert 2am EST to your time zone.
Kassandra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kassandra »

mockingbird288z wrote: 22 Dec 2018, 07:14
amberkat wrote: 22 Dec 2018, 02:58 My game changes at 2am EST :(
So does mine. In the past quests would start at midnight your time zone so the quest would roll out to everyone one time zone at a time.
Then a year or two ago they started having quests and some events start at the same time for everyone regardless of time zone.
Guess I'm really lucky then. Quest day starts at 8AM my local timezone, which I consider a blessing.
Level 55 - Seniors quest
mockingbird288z

Search for 9 missing sleigh parts – 8 hours 30 minutes, 7 hours 30 minutes; 4 sims at a time (the park benches are the ones with the shorter time and you can use all the park benches even though the exclamation point only shows up on one of them)
This is another one of those search tasks where we have to find a certain amount of items but this time the game doesn't have a note about speeding up the actions getting you more parts. When speeding up the tasks I got 3 parts per action.

The exclamation points show up on the Thinking Man Statue, a Chair at the chess table, the Lake, the BBQ, the toilet, and the park bench. All but the Park Benches take 8 hours 30 minutes to do. The Park Benches take only 7 hours 30 minutes. Even though the exclamation point only shows up on one park bench the action is available on all park benches so it's best to have your 4 sims doing this task on the park benches.