[EVENT] Daring Do's

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [EVENT] Daring Do's

Post by randy_thrandy »

NicLar wrote: 26 Dec 2018, 08:53 Is it my imagination or are the Chi Chi heels a lot easier to get? I've almost finished four sets and those stupid heels weren't the last in any of them :lol:
oooooo my really??? that's grand news!! :o
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

and got the daring do's event done on day one. woohoo.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

NicLar wrote: 26 Dec 2018, 08:53 Is it my imagination or are the Chi Chi heels a lot easier to get? I've almost finished four sets and those stupid heels weren't the last in any of them :lol:
Not necessarily. I used 29 Sims, and the first set took about 8 or more rounds with those 29. But the rest weren't as bad. One set only took about 20 sims and the rest was somewhere in-between. I already managed to get all the hairdos.

Even with the occasional difficulty with Chi Chi heels, I prefer this over crafting station events any day.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

I think it varies. The Chi Chi Heels appeared quite often for me for the last Fashion Designer Event (Sleek Stockings I think it was) and I was able to complete that within two days. The checkered shirt in the second row actually was the most difficult for me to get last time.

This time it seems that the curse of the Chi Chi heels for me is back. I wasn't able to complete the Hobby for the first time until this morning because of those silly heels. And I'm still not close to finishing half of them yet...

(I only use ten sims when I'm doing hobby events. I have other Sims grinding for either Simoleons and LPs. This process works well for me, but I suppose people have other means...)
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Your good luck, not a change from what I'm experiencing. Always nice to have some good luck with the random outcome prizes!
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

RubyRed wrote: 26 Dec 2018, 23:01 and got the daring do's event done on day one. woohoo.
*blinks* well ... /whoa/. i hope i get mine done and over with in a week. :DD
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

Took me 83 sims to get one set of chichi heels. Never took that long before. Luckily it was only one time, but still annoying. Just now noticed that there are 8 sets of hair instead of the usual 6. This may take longer than last time.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Yes, usually a number of hair styles and all colors at one set completed. This time, you get 1/2 the colors with a completion. So basically have to complete set twice to get all colors instead of once.

Hope this isn't a trend!
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Completed!!! Thankfully the Chichi Heels ended up making life much easier for me for the last couple of packs. The Leather Shoes from the third row were the ones that were giving me grief in the end....
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 28 Dec 2018, 04:29 Completed!!! Thankfully the Chichi Heels ended up making life much easier for me for the last couple of packs. The Leather Shoes from the third row were the ones that were giving me grief in the end....
The leather shoes took 3 tries with all 20 sims to gain for the last hair set. Just about ready to pull my hair out.