[LIVE EVENT] Celebrity Pet

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Nay078
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Celebrity Pet

Post by Nay078 »

On that note, just a quick ‘off topic question’, do you know if there is a way to request quests you miss?
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 04 Jan 2019, 01:31
Nay078 wrote: 04 Jan 2019, 01:08 Whilst moving through the celebrity pet tasks I thought I’d take a visit to the pet store and found myself buying a pig for 100 LP. I did this thinking “wow, I want a pig!” And also that the pig would ‘dig for $’. I am still devastated that I missed out on a dragon (and the option to buy one has not come up EVER or the chance to earn a dragon...) however I have every other pet offered in the past 5 years and they all bring a return of $. After discovering that the pig does not... leaves me wondering if the pug will?
Since it's a bred of dog and all other dog types/ages also dig up Simoleons, I do not see why the Pug wouldn't.
Wait, what? Puppies (and kittens?) dig up treasure? I've never seen mine do it. Unless they're being played with, they just flop around being cute. Or am I missing something?
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

simmare wrote: 04 Jan 2019, 04:46
3luv4eva3 wrote: 04 Jan 2019, 01:31
Nay078 wrote: 04 Jan 2019, 01:08 Whilst moving through the celebrity pet tasks I thought I’d take a visit to the pet store and found myself buying a pig for 100 LP. I did this thinking “wow, I want a pig!” And also that the pig would ‘dig for $’. I am still devastated that I missed out on a dragon (and the option to buy one has not come up EVER or the chance to earn a dragon...) however I have every other pet offered in the past 5 years and they all bring a return of $. After discovering that the pig does not... leaves me wondering if the pug will?
Since it's a bred of dog and all other dog types/ages also dig up Simoleons, I do not see why the Pug wouldn't.
Wait, what? Puppies (and kittens?) dig up treasure? I've never seen mine do it. Unless they're being played with, they just flop around being cute. Or am I missing something?
Oopps sorry, I'm incorrect. Only dogs and cats. I wanted to edit the post when I realised my error, but I'm unable to. Sorry.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

Can puppies/ dogs be given a bath in the pet tub?
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Desiree wrote: 05 Jan 2019, 14:31 Can puppies/ dogs be given a bath in the pet tub?
Puppies yes. But the clothes stay on. The cutie used the wardrobe after bathing and then used the bed on his own :)
Attachments
C83FCB17-DEFF-4219-8B49-EDF32A17C1A9.jpeg
10208862-2E82-4E9C-9403-FB88EFA2C6CB.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

I've just bought all of the candle-costing items and I've gotta say, I'm highly unimpressed with some of the prices on these items. Seriously?! $62,500 Simoleons for just a Food Bowl?! Something is seriously not right for prices to be over the extreme...

Saying that, I do like some of these items so far, very very chic and somewhat posh-like, so the prices can be justified to a little extent (I still stand that the prices are way too high). I'm looking forward to unlocking the rest of the prizes and hopefully the Pug. I won't be too bothered if I don't however - just as long as I get every other item avaliable except for those Pug posters (Have you seen the price for just ONE poster?! S1,325,000 Simoleons... I think I might faint... excuse me...)

(And yes, the puppy at this home lot, though not shown as he is currently doing the Puppy Hobby with Jade, gets his own little playroom where a lot of his items are stored at the back of the lot... I had the extra space okay!)
Attachments
IMG_1513.PNG
IMG_1514.PNG

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

The set up of this event does not make sense to me. If you don't complete it, you don't get the pug, right? So what use would be all the pug dog stuff you earned while trying?

If the pug was unlocked for all in the pet store at the beginning of the event (even if expensive) and then the event was for the dog stuff and a free pug plus outfit, it would make more sense. If you don't complete it, you could still buy a pug, if you wanted.

Or am I understanding it wrongly?
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

SKatF wrote: 06 Jan 2019, 06:00 The set up of this event does not make sense to me. If you don't complete it, you don't get the pug, right? So what use would be all the pug dog stuff you earned while trying?

If the pug was unlocked for all in the pet store at the beginning of the event (even if expensive) and then the event was for the dog stuff and a free pug plus outfit, it would make more sense. If you don't complete it, you could still buy a pug, if you wanted.

Or am I understanding it wrongly?
All those prizes unlocked during the event are for the puppies and dogs, not just for the Pug.

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Are you sure? The wardrobe is just for pug outfits isn't it? Do big dogs fit in the bath or beds? Does the frisbee have new actions or is it just a different color but essentially the same as the 3 frisbees we already have?

Maybe it will be better than I think.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SKatF wrote: 06 Jan 2019, 06:13 Are you sure? The wardrobe is just for pug outfits isn't it? Do big dogs fit in the bath or beds? Does the frisbee have new actions or is it just a different color but essentially the same as the 3 frisbees we already have?

Maybe it will be better than I think.
The frisbee does have the same actions. Since it's a 3-star I think I will replace the older one, which is so hard to spot.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View