New Update!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: New Update!

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 27 Jan 2019, 20:24 Sophisticated Socialite starts tomorrow according to Make2. Refined Romance Update comes out today according to The Girl Who Games.

(My Sims will grind for the live event as per usual, but can't say I'll have a tantrum about it if I don't complete the live event).

New events include a Urban Chic Hobby event (New clothing for both genders) and returning events include the French Romance Live Event, The Secret Winter Wonderland Seasonal Quest and the Long Hair hobby event.

The Online Store has apparently had an update to it as well.

(All info excluding the Make2 bit is from the Girl Who Games).
Ooops I forgot about the time difference. My bad.

TODAY we should be getting the update... Well, fingers crossed!
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

parakiss wrote: 28 Jan 2019, 12:45 Gosh the prices of most items that we will unlock with the live event are outrageous. My simstown will really go broke if I ever wanna build houses with those stuff like the ones Make2 and Joy's Creative Finger did.
I've got three houses that are currently going under extensive renos at the moment, two of them need second floors (one needs a third floor addition as well) and one needs a basement addition. I'll never get those finished if I even think about building what Make2 has.

In fact, I'll never earn enough anything for anything if my Sims are too busy grinding away on these live events and hobby events we keep getting EVER single update. Like I get it, they need to keep the game fresh, but I wouldn't say no to an update with a lot of events that a lot of us have already completed to slow us down (and as I say that, I realise that was what the last few weeks of the Christmas update literally were...).

telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Update is out on Android. I got a notice in-game that I would receive a mystery key as it was added to VIP level 3, but I didn't actually receive anything. The online store looks cool, but is now full of items I already own like the pool cleaner and overalls.

The live event started immediately.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

Updated on my Android and actually received af free Mystery Box Key.
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Microdot wrote: 28 Jan 2019, 23:23 Updated on my Android and actually received af free Mystery Box Key.
Glad you received yours. Mine must be floating around in cyberspace. :roll:

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Update is now available for iOS users.

parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

randy_thrandy wrote: 28 Jan 2019, 17:23
parakiss wrote: 28 Jan 2019, 12:45 Gosh the prices of most items that we will unlock with the live event are outrageous. My simstown will really go broke if I ever wanna build houses with those stuff like the ones Make2 and Joy's Creative Finger did.
truly. my sim town went broke last week when i tried to place one of those pug posters on a wall and forgot i had already placed the free one. :roll:
Expect to be even more broke after this live event :roll: 1M+ for a single fireplace?
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update