All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

New Update!

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

https://twitter.com/TheSimsFreePlay/sta ... 1299344385

The first update for 2019 is on the way!
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
ErinPW

Re: New Update!

Post by ErinPW »

Here's the picture :)

And a link to the official FB page.
Attachments
56479128-C21A-4B74-AC45-D9D426591A85.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
6lackestmoon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

New update coming soon!

Post by 6lackestmoon »

The sims freeplay twitter has posted a new picture that includes a guy and a girl with a black and gold partition in the background with a new huge fireplace, new floors, new wooden walls, new tables/countertops, new clutter (plate/cheese platter), and new hair. I feel like this update has something to do with couples or like a resturant. What do you think?
mockingbird288z

Re: New update coming soon!

Post by mockingbird288z »

6lackestmoon wrote: 22 Jan 2019, 18:24 The sims freeplay twitter has posted a new picture that includes a guy and a girl with a black and gold partition in the background with a new huge fireplace, new floors, new wooden walls, new tables/countertops, new clutter (plate/cheese platter), and new hair. I feel like this update has something to do with couples or like a resturant. What do you think?
I've moved your post to the existing topic on the new update. Please remember to check to see if there is already a topic that covers what you want to post about.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

I have a feeling it's got something to do with cheese based on the emoji. A lot of people also commenting throughout social media that it's going to be the Valentines update.

French Romance Live event is probably gonna come back if that's the case. Maybe a new live/hobby event based on the (new?) furniture. And maybe the Charming Barber Hair event returning based on his hairstyle? (The only Fashion Designer hobby I haven't completed)

That outfit she's wearing looks so cute, is it new? (The hairstyle looks gorgeous, but I feel that we have that one already, or at least one similar to it?)
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Leah, Good advice to check for related content before posting. I have found this forum is so rich with topics and information, it can be challenging to find the right spot to post, even with scrolling and using search tool.

I appreciate both you and Erin's continuous efforts to fix our mistakes and clarify our posts.
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

As usual, I look forward to new updates and hopefully they will bring back the French Romance live event. I have been aiming for that French Chateau for so long
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Why does that picture make me think of the song, "Baby, It's Cold Outside"? 😄

It's almost certainly a Valentine update as it looks like a romantic evening by the fireplace. I am a little disappointed as I would like clothes and hair for age groups other than adults. But maybe we will get a return of the Love is Blinds event which I need.

I also think it's intriguing that another house appears to be showing through the window. Pretty sure that is just to enhance the scene and not something we will actually get. Being able to see your neighbors home would require some huge changes I would think.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

telemwill wrote: 23 Jan 2019, 14:42 Why does that picture make me think of the song, "Baby, It's Cold Outside"? 😄

It's almost certainly a Valentine update as it looks like a romantic evening by the fireplace. I am a little disappointed as I would like clothes and hair for age groups other than adults. But maybe we will get a return of the Love is Blinds event which I need.

I also think it's intriguing that another house appears to be showing through the window. Pretty sure that is just to enhance the scene and not something we will actually get. Being able to see your neighbors home would require some huge changes I would think.

Ruth
Oooh you're very observant noticing the view outside! Wouldn't that be something? I was too busy drooling over the fire :D but I too would like to see a return of Love is Blinds. It's been ages since we had (and I missed) that and it would fit with the Valentine's theme after all!
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

telemwill wrote: 23 Jan 2019, 14:42 I also think it's intriguing that another house appears to be showing through the window. Pretty sure that is just to enhance the scene and not something we will actually get. Being able to see your neighbors home would require some huge changes I would think.
I see some fences and a building through the window, but these could be our usual patio fences and a second building on the same lot as well, not a neighbor's house.