All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: New Update!

Post by telemwill »

Thuraya wrote: 23 Jan 2019, 18:22
telemwill wrote: 23 Jan 2019, 14:42 I also think it's intriguing that another house appears to be showing through the window. Pretty sure that is just to enhance the scene and not something we will actually get. Being able to see your neighbors home would require some huge changes I would think.
I see some fences and a building through the window, but these could be our usual patio fences and a second building on the same lot as well, not a neighbor's house.
It could be a building on the same lot, but out one window, it looks like there is a mountain or hilly area in the distance. It could be a new lot, or just artwork added for the sake of enhancing the scene. I think sometimes things are in these ads just for looks.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Simbellini wrote: 23 Jan 2019, 17:21
telemwill wrote: 23 Jan 2019, 14:42 Why does that picture make me think of the song, "Baby, It's Cold Outside"? 😄

It's almost certainly a Valentine update as it looks like a romantic evening by the fireplace. I am a little disappointed as I would like clothes and hair for age groups other than adults. But maybe we will get a return of the Love is Blinds event which I need.

I also think it's intriguing that another house appears to be showing through the window. Pretty sure that is just to enhance the scene and not something we will actually get. Being able to see your neighbors home would require some huge changes I would think.

Ruth
Oooh you're very observant noticing the view outside! Wouldn't that be something? I was too busy drooling over the fire :D but I too would like to see a return of Love is Blinds. It's been ages since we had (and I missed) that and it would fit with the Valentine's theme after all!
I think the Love is Blinds hobby event has been one of the most requested to return. I'm surprised it didn't pop up when SFP decide to throw everything at us at once. (Would've given me something to do after the Urban Furniture event since both of them are Woodworking hobbies)

If the creators of SFP are listening (which they have been, because Pregnancy was once a most requested thing for the game and now look), then we should hopefully be getting this event.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

They've posted another image:

HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

New angled chairs... new table... new interactions?!

telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Looks like new artwork too. And socks?

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Is there any live/hobby events in particular that people would like to see come back?

I'd love to see the Love is Blinds hobby event to come back, maybe the Designer Rugs event if this update is a home renovating-based idea (difficult to express in words what I'm trying to get at, but you guys can figure it out). The Teen Life event maybe?

I would love to see the Party Time event come back so I can earn the Party House template. Missed out last time, so I would love to see it back.

telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

FB_IMG_1548427704411.jpg
Just saw this picture in one of my groups. Looks like it's a bar update.
Ruth
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 24 Jan 2019, 21:59 Is there any live/hobby events in particular that people would like to see come back?

I'd love to see the Love is Blinds hobby event to come back, maybe the Designer Rugs event if this update is a home renovating-based idea (difficult to express in words what I'm trying to get at, but you guys can figure it out). The Teen Life event maybe?

I would love to see the Party Time event come back so I can earn the Party House template. Missed out last time, so I would love to see it back.
I'd like to see the one with the fairy island? I didn't get to finish that one.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Taking a look at my game, it looks like the second floor of the restaurant. Similar furnishings and bottle ornaments. I wonder if it could be an expansion of that space or possibly home items to build your own bar. I hope it isn't an entirely new community building since we have the bar in the restaurant, not to mention the nightclub.

Ruth
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

telemwill wrote: 25 Jan 2019, 15:05 Taking a look at my game, it looks like the second floor of the restaurant. Similar furnishings and bottle ornaments. I wonder if it could be an expansion of that space or possibly home items to build your own bar. I hope it isn't an entirely new community building since we have the bar in the restaurant, not to mention the nightclub.

Ruth
Oh yuk! I've always found the restaurant decor so depressing and I never use it but this does appear to be in the same style.