All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: New Update!

Post by telemwill »

Simbellini wrote: 25 Jan 2019, 15:55
telemwill wrote: 25 Jan 2019, 15:05 Taking a look at my game, it looks like the second floor of the restaurant. Similar furnishings and bottle ornaments. I wonder if it could be an expansion of that space or possibly home items to build your own bar. I hope it isn't an entirely new community building since we have the bar in the restaurant, not to mention the nightclub.

Ruth
Oh yuk! I've always found the restaurant decor so depressing and I never use it but this does appear to be in the same style.
Haha, yes, the only thing I'm excited about so far is that cheese plate. I would like a single bottle of wine, but not a pyramid. And, the fireplace is pretty cool.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

chamilet wrote: 25 Jan 2019, 15:05
3luv4eva3 wrote: 24 Jan 2019, 21:59 Is there any live/hobby events in particular that people would like to see come back?

I'd love to see the Love is Blinds hobby event to come back, maybe the Designer Rugs event if this update is a home renovating-based idea (difficult to express in words what I'm trying to get at, but you guys can figure it out). The Teen Life event maybe?

I would love to see the Party Time event come back so I can earn the Party House template. Missed out last time, so I would love to see it back.
I'd like to see the one with the fairy island? I didn't get to finish that one.
I think you can pay for the island with Simoleons now. Same with the Tropical Island.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

telemwill wrote: 25 Jan 2019, 15:05 Taking a look at my game, it looks like the second floor of the restaurant. Similar furnishings and bottle ornaments. I wonder if it could be an expansion of that space or possibly home items to build your own bar. I hope it isn't an entirely new community building since we have the bar in the restaurant, not to mention the nightclub.

Ruth
I disagree. Looked at the restaurant myself and I can't really see how the furnishings are similar. Almost, if not, everything in that image looks to be completely new so I think that this update is completely separate to restaurant. But hey, we all have our opinions of course.

I think it's going to be a live event with the end result being a bar template, or at least close to it.

But for all we know though, it might not even be a proper bar update. It does 'Sophisticated Style' so maybe it's going to be a similar update to the 'Backyard Beautification' and 'Brilliant Backyards' updates, but this time focusing more on interior designing.

telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I honestly hope it isn't a bar template since we already have two structures in town that can already serve that purpose.

The bottle pyramids look similar to me, and the bar itself looks like it is double the size of the one in the restaurant, but otherwise a different color. Certainly more detailed as far as furnishings.

I don't want huge pyramids of wine bottles. A single one in an ice bucket or one of those wire thingies with a few bottles, yes. I would love that. And also the cheese plate. I'm all about that cheese plate. ☺

Basically, I hope this picture is misleading and that the update is more involved. Perhaps more home furnishings than just bar things?
Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

I do not know what it is, but I am hoping we have those they gave a preview version to posting vids, shortly, another game I play will have its new world within a week (haven & hearth) and its going to be hectic for me once it starts cause well its good to have a good base/village set up. I have a lot on my mind. But even if busy for an update of as something else, I cant wait to see whats going on here. Mainly waiting to see how its gonna be, the ride of new updates is always fun, if we are getting a down town nightclub (that would be cool cause then it just adds to the number), a live event (rather have it be a down town night club), ect...

Been holding back on my thoughts cause well, ya got to plan myself in another game a bit lol. But I cant wait this will be my 2nd two month set of updates for sims freeplay.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

And another tease pic:

HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
LittleDoll Sims
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by LittleDoll Sims »

Yass soo excited for this!
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

That gold dress has my eyes going heart-shaped! This update can't come soon enough!

SimmerDown
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimmerDown »

Make 2 vids are posted on youtube : )

Off to view them now...
SimmerDown
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimmerDown »

telemwill wrote: 25 Jan 2019, 22:26 I'm all about that cheese plate. ☺

Basically, I hope this picture is misleading and that the update is more involved. Perhaps more home furnishings than just bar things?
Ruth
You will be able to get your cheese plate! But, at an awfully hefty pricetag...especially when you can only look at it...you can't even taste it : (