Refined Romance Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Refined Romance Update - Changes

Post by parakiss »

I just got Grinch complete the tasks for me and those have to be when I'm doing 1 min cooking. *facepalm*
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Obviously timing and what is being quick completed are different for everyone. I had about three to five ads in the space of an hour while working at the Movie Station and haven't received anymore since (on estimate, that was about 12 hours ago). Osiris was also able to complete one of the 40 minute VO task for me as well as a 24 minute Audition task and a couple of the ID tasks.

Last night when I started receiving the ads, I got two when I began planting for overnight. Osiris actually paid most of the Simoleons needed for the both bean plants (the bean plants costs $115 each, Osiris paid me back $105 for each plant).

So while the ads are annoying for some, I'm not so bothered. I watch the Paper Boy ads anyway for extra in-game currency mostly therefore I do not find much difference except for you not being able to choose when the ad occurs (which was honestly what I thought was going to happen). Obviously its going to be different for some - tomorrow I'll probably get an ad every time I cook or designing fashion during my hobby hours.

Speaking of the Paper Boy; he hasn't got the red and white x2 bonus, but I'm receiving double Simoelons, LPs and SPs. This has been this way since the end of the last update, but has been more noticable in this one. I thought it'd be better mentioned here in case anyone else has noticed this.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I got 2LP once, but never noticed it any other time. Might be I just never got LP or SP except that once. 😁

I turned off autoplay ads until the event is done. Might try them again afterwards
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

SKatF wrote: 02 Feb 2019, 01:07 I got 2LP once, but never noticed it any other time. Might be I just never got LP or SP except that once. 😁

I turned off autoplay ads until the event is done. Might try them again afterwards
sorry, i might not understand this right but are you saying the ads can be turned off? the ones that supposedly happen at random? autoplay ads, is that the same thing?
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

randy_thrandy wrote: 02 Feb 2019, 10:51
SKatF wrote: 02 Feb 2019, 01:07 I got 2LP once, but never noticed it any other time. Might be I just never got LP or SP except that once. 😁

sorry, i might not understand this right but are you saying the ads can be turned off? the ones that supposedly happen at random? autoplay ads, is that the same thing?
The turn off/on of those random/autoplay ads is a new VIP reward from VIP level 3 onwards.

I made a screenshot of the popup:
Attachments
New at VIP 3
New at VIP 3
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

thank you, Erin! i completely forgot about this, got it all mixed up. thanks again for clarifying!
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

The "Finish Row" button returned with the Urban Chic hobby event.
Attachments
Finish Row
Finish Row
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View