[LIVE EVENT] Sophisticated Socialite

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Sophisticated Socialite

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

I keep forgetting about that SP Flower Spin...
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
minisaga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by minisaga »

Some might find it useful sign up to Google Opinion Rewards as it credits one's Google account with a few pence for every survey completed. I've progressed up the VIP levels by spending the accumulated funds in the online store.

It's not much, but every little helps.
HFN is by the fire station.
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

minisaga wrote: 12 Feb 2019, 21:25 Some might find it useful sign up to Google Opinion Rewards as it credits one's Google account with a few pence for every survey completed. I've progressed up the VIP levels by spending the accumulated funds in the online store.

Great idea, I heard about it from another game forum too but of course my country doesn't have it. :roll:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

minisaga wrote: 12 Feb 2019, 21:25 Some might find it useful sign up to Google Opinion Rewards as it credits one's Google account with a few pence for every survey completed. I've progressed up the VIP levels by spending the accumulated funds in the online store.

I've never heard about this before? Is it all legit?

minisaga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by minisaga »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 13 Feb 2019, 07:08 I've never heard about this before? Is it all legit?
It is, but it won't be available to everyone. I'm using an android device in the UK (I don't know about other places and devices) and I signed up to Google Opinion Rewards by downloading the app from Google apps. At the moment I've got £7.92 saved to spend in the app store. Overall I've had about £30 over the course of a couple of years (there's sadly no getting rich quick :D )

Here is a handy link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .paidtasks
HFN is by the fire station.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

minisaga wrote: 13 Feb 2019, 08:21
3luv4eva3 wrote: 13 Feb 2019, 07:08 I've never heard about this before? Is it all legit?
It is, but it won't be available to everyone. I'm using an android device in the UK (I don't know about other places and devices) and I signed up to Google Opinion Rewards by downloading the app from Google apps. At the moment I've got £7.92 saved to spend in the app store. Overall I've had about £30 over the course of a couple of years (there's sadly no getting rich quick :D )
I play SFP on iOS so I suppose that's not gonna do me much good (the app's not available for me in the App Store for me anyway, but that's not the main concern)...

It is available for the Google Play Store for me so I could do the Cloud Save thing and download the game back on my tablet (I originally started my game on a tablet before I deleted it... the game eventually reappeared in my life, this time through my phone...). Though I've had issues for uploading games (excluding SFP) to the cloud in the past... I'm not sure if I wanna risk screwing up my game...

chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

I just got an email from Neilson Research, which I belong to, and realized I had a huge amount of points from them and got a $50 iTunes gift card. I also got iTunes gift cards from MyPoints and SwagButton for $15 each. So now I have the SP seeds, thank goodness! And I stocked up on Simoleons since I decided to open the hospital and doing that bled me dry!
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
ilovethesims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ilovethesims »

minisaga wrote: 13 Feb 2019, 08:21

Here is a handy link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .paidtasks
I don't know whether it's a UK exclusive thing (I'm from the UK) but I'm 99% sure it's Google play store exclusive
Level: 54
Current quest: The school discovery one
Send me a PM if you want to add me :)
Monument Level: All Monuments Complete
No Complete HFN, but one in the works at
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

I missed out on the benches and stools. Would’ve had to pay 700+ SP for them... that was a no lol.

I’m taking a few days off until the urban chic hobby, I’m completely BURNT OUT. Not only was I grinding this event non stop for 11 days, I also had a pregnancy event going on. And trying to unlock as many workout outfits as possible from the aerobics event. And trying to finish up the mezzanine event. All at once basically. :lol:
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

indiekicks wrote: 14 Feb 2019, 07:58 I missed out on the benches and stools. Would’ve had to pay 700+ SP for them... that was a no lol.

I’m taking a few days off until the urban chic hobby, I’m completely BURNT OUT. Not only was I grinding this event non stop for 11 days, I also had a pregnancy event going on. And trying to unlock as many workout outfits as possible from the aerobics event. And trying to finish up the mezzanine event. All at once basically. :lol:
Me too. Just missed the last two prizes, and was going to skip them this time around - but then noticed the grand prize includes hairstyles and clothes - and I try not to pass those up :lol: at least once you earn them you get to keep them and not pay outrageous prices.
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time