[LIVE EVENT] Sophisticated Socialite

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

[LIVE EVENT] Sophisticated Socialite

Post by mockingbird288z »

This is an 11 day Live Event that starts when you download the update.

3F62F670-1F7E-489A-8141-6DA5369D05C1.jpeg

Stations
candle.JPG
pottery (1).JPG
jewelry.JPG
glassware.JPG

We still have to progress through the personal prizes to unlock the different craft stations to use. So while you may have them in your inventory they are unusable until you unlock them again.
station locked.JPG

Prizes

You can tap on the magnifying glass to get a view of the items in each pack
7DB968C5-FADB-44DE-BF60-86E03FEE0BFD.png
30DFC7B1-4B13-444B-8D7A-6A6C4327B160.jpeg

Prize Packs:
599B62A0-7B0E-45A2-AEDC-B908BBFCBF0C.jpeg
D558AD41-D9D7-446A-ACEB-53A1F497B81E.jpeg
9336DD26-5C31-4014-96CB-C64A69507565.jpeg
C7CE96E3-1597-4238-ACFB-1A3D21E3AC51.jpeg
B9FBE2CE-2D35-47B7-9768-085DEB4EB9A3.jpeg
723BBA08-D04F-4A01-B3C5-795A95A38688.jpeg
BF0E8A7A-07E6-46D9-98E1-9D88AA1D5105.jpeg
D44F4BA0-70E5-4825-902B-E162D785D5FF.jpeg
62855A9E-74F7-4B73-91CD-B4FAA8319265.jpeg
44AFE7EB-BC52-4CEB-A6F6-F83306F6E0AB.jpeg
4EE730F7-1D8E-44A1-A07D-C513D57659DE.jpeg
0451FEE0-77A3-401D-9E1D-F79BD0A70F9A.jpeg

Requirements
Candle - 21,450
Pottery - 101,710
Jewelry - 96,400
Glassware - 73,500
CC’s - 1,085

Restocking
7 actions are stocked when you purchase a station from the home store.
restocking.JPG
After those 7 are used it takes 2.5 hours to restock it for 9 uses or 10 SPs to restock for 18 uses. If you are using SP it is better to just pay the 10 to get 18 uses as speeding up the 2.5 hours takes 9SPs.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Sophisticated Socialite

Post by chamilet »

Seriously? I'm so tired of these. Three in a row with about a day in between!
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Really really not fussed on this live event. Personally I don't feel that the term 'Sophisticated Style' really belongs in my town. Plus I'm not a person who finds 'Sophisticated Style' appealing. I don't know how to say apart from the casual 'it's not really my thing' slogan.

Yeah, I'll do the grind for it, but if I forget to check my game or miss out on a prize, I'm not gonna get upset over it - the event will probably come back in the future anyway so I can get any missed prizes then (in saying that, I can't help but eye up those food platters and drink carts/trolleys - what a surprise that I'm more concerned with the food part of the event more so than anything else!).
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 29 Jan 2019, 20:57 Really really not fussed on this live event. Personally I don't feel that the term 'Sophisticated Style' really belongs in my town. Plus I'm not a person who finds 'Sophisticated Style' appealing. I don't know how to say apart from the casual 'it's not really my thing' slogan.

Yeah, I'll do the grind for it, but if I forget to check my game or miss out on a prize, I'm not gonna get upset over it - the event will probably come back in the future anyway so I can get any missed prizes then (in saying that, I can't help but eye up those food platters and drink carts/trolleys - what a surprise that I'm more concerned with the food part of the event more so than anything else!).
you sound like me with the last new live event. But that is fine, they cant please us all the time, ya past the cost is high end is not a plus for this event either. But I almost got a down town night club vibe (if I can get some of the dance floors to go with this at some point). But ya its the cluster at the end of this update set that is going to make me haft to pick... and all of them I want to do.... bleh
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

RubyRed wrote: 29 Jan 2019, 21:02
3luv4eva3 wrote: 29 Jan 2019, 20:57 Really really not fussed on this live event. Personally I don't feel that the term 'Sophisticated Style' really belongs in my town. Plus I'm not a person who finds 'Sophisticated Style' appealing. I don't know how to say apart from the casual 'it's not really my thing' slogan.

you sound like me with the last new live event. But that is fine, they cant please us all the time, ya past the cost is high end is not a plus for this event either. But I almost got a down town night club vibe (if I can get some of the dance floors to go with this at some point). But ya its the cluster at the end of this update set that is going to make me haft to pick... and all of them I want to do.... bleh
If it's dance floors you want, you might wanna wait until the Party Time Live Event returns (plenty of dance floors come from that). Wish I paid more attention to the game (like I do now) when that event was out - I look back at the event and sometimes go 'ughhh, I wish I won that Party House Template'...

I agree - I've never played the game when the French Romance event was out. And it's definitely a struggle to complete it - again I'll probably skip a few prizes because some of them don't appeal to me (if I ever do earn that French Chateau template, I'll probably build the free one and then sell it off for Simoleons - it's not really my thing either). But I do want the new Urban outfits (those I like) so I guess my Sims will be having a difficult week when those events come out (great timing SFP :|)...
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

Yes but a classy night club needs all the dressing, and all that. But I loved the sims 3 Night Life add on that they had, and ya so if it can no matter the cost ill convert one of my down town lots into a night club. But I am in no just, still working through my mall (and plotting which big which quest i should do next). Finally have VIP 8 which was a goal mainly for the 1 daily free spin flower... hoping to put it to good use during this current event. But long term plains are still just that, shortly when another game does it reset (Haven & Hearth) ill have so many long term goals there, Sims Freeplay and ofc Pokemon Go which I also play (so 2 mobile games and one pc/java based game). So game wise ya in no, just trying to enjoy things which is key.

Speaking of which on a side note, trying to grind the LP for some sleeping outfits, given yet again its shown up in my deals tap. Got to get some PJs for my sims lol.

But good luck to everyone else that is trying to finish the live event. If you are not enamored, well just enjoy playing. Enjoy all.
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

I’m more than over live events, they’re totally rigged against anyone who can’t shell out tons of SP. At this point I don’t even dream of unlocking everything. I just try to get what catches my eye the most.

Unfortunately I kind of love everything lol. This totally fits into my usual aesthetic. I can’t wait to incorporate these pieces into my homes!

PS. It’s so bogus that they separated the Hors d’oeuvres plates. They should have been unlocked as one.
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

I won't be super dedicated for this event, I've got my eyes on the French Romance event that I couldn't complete last year.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

Girl who games blog has the prices of everything listed and, um.... wow. Even worse than the Farmhouse! :lol:

Guess I better enjoy my one copy of everything. :shock:
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Here are screenshots of the prizes in homestore. Tap the picture to make it bigger and readable.
Attachments
Live-Event Prizes - Sophisticated Socialite
Live-Event Prizes - Sophisticated Socialite
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View