VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: New Update Coming?!

Post by telemwill »

All the furniture is starting to look the same to me now. What are the new things?

The dress looks like it is new. Sigh! I wish we could get something that isn't glamorous and luxurious.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
PlayingWithCaio
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PlayingWithCaio »

As far as I've seen, the mirror, the towel rack in the back and the decoration on the sink are new, along with the clothes. The sink itself is a recolor of the snow chalet sink, that we can buy in the online store and the wallpaper is one we can unlock from the mystery box.
PlayingWithCaio
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PlayingWithCaio »

Also the flooring is from the laundry event.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

I'm in love with that outfit! Need more two piece outfits like that please!
SFP: Level 55

LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

That mirror is giving me major heart eyes. Anyone want to place bets on how many SP it will cost? My guess is 25.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

LittleBean wrote: 10 Mar 2019, 20:43 That mirror is giving me major heart eyes. Anyone want to place bets on how many SP it will cost? My guess is 25.
Way more.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

I think I might cry... this might be the best update ever!
Attachments
D1VelpfXQAE5l1L.jpg
SFP: Level 55

copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 11 Mar 2019, 00:08 I think I might cry... this might be the best update ever!
When I saw the maternity bonus prices on that list, I thought I could finally use the tokens I've accumulated. But no, for each of those 3 you have to do 1 pregnancy event and complete all the tasks within the time limit. So you have to finish 3 pregnancy events within about 5 weeks time. :twisted: Yikes!
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

This is a great update. I am discouraged by the continuing high prices of the items, especially since many of them are everyday things. It can't be excused by saying these are all luxury items. (I mean, a garbage can!) But I think the new template, with the new exterior wall which allows a separate look for the second story, is awesome. I like that the first quest doesn't have a limited time prize and can be finished without stress.

I am a bit overwhelmed at the amount of work that will need to go into getting these items. If I understand the Make2 video, we will need to complete three pregnancy events to get the extra maternity packs. These will have to be started during the availability period for each one. For me this is especially disheartening as I completed three this update. To do three more, I will need to send a Sim out of town. Why can't I just purchase these items with the maternity currency I already have? I sure hope I am misunderstanding how this will work.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.