Grand Garages Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Grand Garages Update - Changes

Post by kls1st »

SKatF, I think it’s the elevator. You have to be more than three squares away from in front of it.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Could be for one trial I dud. Thanks for reminder. But not for other places I tried. Today I went to work on it and found I could place where couldn't before. No idea why. Anyway, my problem is solved
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

I hope they fix the dysfunctional stairs soon... it's kinda annoying! I had to stick some temporary teleporters in my crafting station house... oh well, lol
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

After an update, the stairs issue in my game has been resolved. However, in order to place the stairs so that a door opens onto the landing, the door must be placed first. Once I replaced my doors and stairs, my Sims were able to go up and down normally.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

Idk if this is new or just new to me but I found out adults can use bunk beds! Although weirdly they change into a bathing suit instead of pajamas when using the slumber party option.
Attachments
A4E908A5-6FFA-4D91-8EC0-187B0270DF29.jpeg
EA810033-4FAA-4D87-881D-589C49AEDF3B.jpeg
B0BBC666-FB6F-4D36-AC95-CCE16489912E.jpeg
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

Does anyone know how the new pregnancy packs work? It says 6 days before the first one is available, does that mean I should have started an event three days ago to get it, should I start it now or wait until it’s available? I couldn’t find a discussionon this.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

LittleBean wrote: 20 Mar 2019, 04:49 Idk if this is new or just new to me but I found out adults can use bunk beds! Although weirdly they change into a bathing suit instead of pajamas when using the slumber party option.
I think this was always a thing...?
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 20 Mar 2019, 06:10
LittleBean wrote: 20 Mar 2019, 04:49 Idk if this is new or just new to me but I found out adults can use bunk beds! Although weirdly they change into a bathing suit instead of pajamas when using the slumber party option.
I think this was always a thing...?
This is what happens when you stop playing the game for a year I guess! I thought I remembered people being upset that only teens could use them but I suppose I’m misremembering. Thanks for clarifying!

ETA: was the sims changing into bathing suits always a thing, too?
Last edited by LittleBean on 20 Mar 2019, 06:25, edited 1 time in total.
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

alsie27 wrote: 20 Mar 2019, 06:04 Does anyone know how the new pregnancy packs work? It says 6 days before the first one is available, does that mean I should have started an event three days ago to get it, should I start it now or wait until it’s available? I couldn’t find a discussionon this.
I am wondering the same, Alsie.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

LittleBean wrote: 20 Mar 2019, 06:23
This is what happens when you stop playing the game for a year I guess! I thought I remembered people being upset that only teens could use them but I suppose I’m misremembering. Thanks for clarifying!

ETA: was the sims changing into bathing suits always a thing, too?
I'm still annoyed that even preteens can't use those bunk beds! They're much suited for their age group!

I've noticed that too just in this update. They're not supposed to change into their swimming suits when going to bed I don't think.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher