[Event] Pregnancy Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [Event] Pregnancy Event

Post by copperwood »

SKatF wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 23:51 I was annoyed when I realized the outfit in the second pack was sleepwear. I think the maternity clothes are unattractive. Shorts or high water pants as only choice of bottoms? Striped shirt or casual overshirt as only top? What about a pretty tunic or dress? Nothing to wear to a party or going out to eat? My sim in her first trimester in regular clothes looks much nicer.
I have a 4 dresses (same dress different colors) in my game. I think it was from another special pregnancy event.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I am only doing the first two. I need a break, and the prizes for the third week don't seem worth the effort.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

copperwood wrote: 15 Apr 2019, 00:08
SKatF wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 23:51 I was annoyed when I realized the outfit in the second pack was sleepwear. I think the maternity clothes are unattractive. Shorts or high water pants as only choice of bottoms? Striped shirt or casual overshirt as only top? What about a pretty tunic or dress? Nothing to wear to a party or going out to eat? My sim in her first trimester in regular clothes looks much nicer.
I have a 4 dresses (same dress different colors) in my game. I think it was from another special pregnancy event.
Screenshot_20190414-183242.png
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

copperwood wrote: 15 Apr 2019, 00:33
Those are from a sale they had back in August. Those dresses and sleepwear were available to purchase with maternity tokens for about 12 days. I prefer that version of limited maternity/nursery items than these pregnancy events. The pregnancy events are torturous.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Thanks. I always forget where I got stuff from.

I was hoping we could buy the new Items with tokens. Three pregnancy events back to back is terrible. They should let us decide when to add a baby sim to our town.
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

I started second pregnancy event and for me it seems a bit easier than first one. Share parenting advice requires only 7 pairs (got that task twice), not 19 pairs. It is still hard to finish but not almost impossible like before. I hope third event would be with the same requirements as second.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

The tasks are OH SO LONG...for example “phone a nurse 19 times”...OMG 😲!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

copperwood wrote: 15 Apr 2019, 00:33
Ooh, I'm jealous. Hopefully they'll come back
MolliesDollies
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MolliesDollies »

copperwood wrote: 11 Apr 2019, 16:19
MolliesDollies wrote: 11 Apr 2019, 12:27 So for the last prize, I could wait to start it on day 7 of the event timer, do all 9 days of pregnancy, and still earn the prize pack? I don’t have to start it day 1 of the event timer and finish it within those 9 days?
Because truthfully I’m burnt out after these first 2 packs, and want a couple days break before I start the 3rd pack!
You could, but I wouldn't do it if you also want to do the wedding presents live event. That one is supposed to start on April 19th. You might run short on available sims and it would be even more difficult to complete the support tasks. There's already a slight overlap of the two events.
Thanks for the advice copperwood! I’ll just skip the last one. I ended up having to buy sp to finish the last two supporting tasks for the second event! Too difficult, ugh!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I was able to have 2 sims pregnant at once even at population cap by starting the 2nd pregnancy before delivering the first baby. I did delete a sim so I could have both ladies deliver.

By the way, I did not try to do 2 pregnancies at once, just started second after first was finished (and prizes awarded) but not clicked on crib to deliver
Attachments
Here they both are in third trimester at baby shower.
Here they both are in third trimester at baby shower.