May Update?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: May Update?

Post by mockingbird288z »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 28 Apr 2019, 19:54
mockingbird288z wrote: 28 Apr 2019, 04:50 Some game changer videos are up!

Edit: the videos have been pulled.
I see in my YT notifications Make2 attempted to post videos for the new update about 3 hours, but were pulled down like the rest. I suspect that maybe the update was due to come out either today or tomorrow, but FM decided to hold it back and haven't let the beta people know....
I can see that happening. I don't think FM's very good with in-house communication if the amount of times the official web page has different repeat events listed than what actually shows up in the game is any indication. Can't see why any communication going out would be any better.

It used to be we would get the trailer on Friday/Saturday (depending on time zone) the weekend before and then the update on Monday/Tuesday (again, time zone). Then it started that we would get the trailer on Sunday/Monday and then the game changer videos would be made public once the trailer was out with the update actually happening the following day. But lately it's been the trailer, then the game changer videos, and then the update all happening on the same day. If the trailer comes tomorrow I think we can expect the update to follow in the normal schedule.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

Make2s what set to private 3 minutes after it showed up, so I think they loaded there's up and hid it till its time. Keep checking to see if there now open to everyone. Hoping everything starts to click soon.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I don't like the sound of beating a "rival". I'm sure it's a computer generated thing, but what ever happened to the concept of casual gaming?

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Yep Make2's videos are no longer private.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
6lackestmoon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 6lackestmoon »

so we can build balconies on support posts now but we still can’t remove walls... ok.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

The new house is a bit of a disappointment for me. I will be at the beach for that time anyway, so I don't know if I will finish. I will try and get the swimwear though.

The Mother's Day event sounds harsh, like the pregnancy event and a live event combined. Fortunately, I don't think there is anything I absolutely must have in that one.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

FB_IMG_1556492822997.jpg
From Make2
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Anyone know what the Maternity Bonus Prize is all about? Please, please not another pregnancy event! The Sim limit is too low for this!
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

simmare wrote: 28 Apr 2019, 23:51 Anyone know what the Maternity Bonus Prize is all about? Please, please not another pregnancy event! The Sim limit is too low for this!
I'm pretty sure it's another pregnancy event - that's the same terminology they used for the prizes for the pregnancy events in this update. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

simmare wrote: 28 Apr 2019, 23:51 Anyone know what the Maternity Bonus Prize is all about? Please, please not another pregnancy event! The Sim limit is too low for this!
It is another pregnancy event. :evil: Joys creative finger has a short YouTube video about it.