[Holiday Quest] A Christmas Carole

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [Seasonal Quest] A Christmas Carole

Post by Desiree »

SKatF wrote: 19 Dec 2020, 23:33 That Carole is really a miser. Her townhouses look good but are full of 1 star furniture. I do most of the tasks back home where I can cut down on task time by using 3 star items. I wish that the Monkeys would drop the star rating thing so I could furnish my houses/ choose pets for my preferred look only, rather than the star thing.
Just an FYI, the dining chairs in the townhouse are 3 stars, and they work well for the searching tasks as you can see all the sims getting set in their spots without having to change floors etc.
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I found the white chairs in the bow window and the benches in the park are also 3 stars.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Day 10 starts at Albion Square where your sim had to wait for Santa already. A nice thing is that we can use the 3-star bench in the park area for the 5th task „Consider what happened“ :)
Attachments
7C61A550-83CB-49C9-B043-B00ABCD6B953.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

chamilet wrote: 17 Dec 2020, 06:36 I've also found, that if you normally have the Autoplay Ads off (VIP 3 and higher, I think?), you'll want to turn them back on for the Quests so that some of the shorter ones autocomplete. Just remember to save a lot in case they make your device crash.
Thanks chamilet! This tip has made it a lot easier to finish the daily tasks of this quest. Sometimes I get it for tasks that are over an hour long.
SimmerDown
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimmerDown »

copperwood wrote: 21 Dec 2020, 20:37
chamilet wrote: 17 Dec 2020, 06:36 I've also found, that if you normally have the Autoplay Ads off (VIP 3 and higher, I think?), you'll want to turn them back on for the Quests so that some of the shorter ones autocomplete. Just remember to save a lot in case they make your device crash.
Thanks chamilet! This tip has made it a lot easier to finish the daily tasks of this quest. Sometimes I get it for tasks that are over an hour long.
YES, YES, YES! Thank you again so much for this fabulous tip! This has helped me tremendously, especially since I have a weird 2 AM start time!

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

SimmerDown wrote: 22 Dec 2020, 13:12
YES, YES, YES! Thank you again so much for this fabulous tip! This has helped me tremendously, especially since I have a weird 2 AM start time!

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Sorry for a silly question, but do you just need to enable the ads autoplay option and then wait for an ad to pop up..? I’ve enabled that option yesterday but nothing seems to have changed (and I haven’t noticed any ads), and I could totally use some of those task auto-completes! 🤓
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

+.jana.+ wrote: 22 Dec 2020, 20:47
SimmerDown wrote: 22 Dec 2020, 13:12

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Sorry for a silly question, but do you just need to enable the ads autoplay option and then wait for an ad to pop up..? I’ve enabled that option yesterday but nothing seems to have changed (and I haven’t noticed any ads), and I could totally use some of those task auto-completes! 🤓
I found that one of my games gives me the ads more than the other. I think it's completely random (and SO annoying when it autocompletes a hobby when I'm trying to zip through reupping everyone which is why I normally have it off.)
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

chamilet wrote: 23 Dec 2020, 00:20
+.jana.+ wrote: 22 Dec 2020, 20:47 […]
I found that one of my games gives me the ads more than the other. I think it's completely random (and SO annoying when it autocompletes a hobby when I'm trying to zip through reupping everyone which is why I normally have it off.)
My game doesn‘t show autoplay ads although the button has been „on“. (I forgot to check the settings after re-installing before the quest started.) I didn‘t see the paper boy for a while either. Maybe it would help to change tracking in my device‘s privacy settings, but I don‘t want that :?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Day 12. TWO multi sim very long tasks? Monkeys please, have mercy!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Thank you Erin for posting all the steps, prizes and tips. This is a busy time of year and it must be especially difficult for you to do it timely each day and is especially helpful to us. You are awesome.