Rustic Wedding & Art Deco Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Rustic Wedding & Art Deco Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by bluebeariscool »

I’m noticing a really annoying time lag in the game since the mini update. When I go into the game, the time hasn’t moved on. I can only rectify it by force closing the game and restarting it. I’m ok since I realised this is happening but it caught me out a couple of times at first thinking tasks hadn’t been completed when they should have been.

The door glitch is also super annoying!
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
PlayingWithCaio
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PlayingWithCaio »

lollipop369 wrote: 28 Jan 2021, 11:39
bloodredroses01 wrote: 27 Jan 2021, 13:16 ...3) The SimChase events have always been a total pain in the butt...4) Having two each of the Influence Island & SimChase events per update is ridiculous.

Since I started playing SFP all those years ago I’ve been lucky about not having to worry if I needed to occasionally buy SPs for an event as long as I didn’t go overboard but not any longer hence my current even more pessimistic than normal outlook...
Ditto! And I’d like to throw in Maternity Prizes, too. And running events concurrently in some cases. I am a frontline healthcare worker that has worked nonstop during this pandemic, and have little brainpower to devote the insane needed time to win the tantalizing prizes. They used to give you a good amount of prizes for hard work, especially during Live Events, that’s why we didn’t complain much. I thought the Death Update was bad, but every ‘evolved’ addition has lessened my love of the game as well.
Yeah, I've only done the first Maternity Event, and that was it. Too time and resource consuming and I'm not gonna delete my sims I've made years ago for a crib and wallpaper.
I still don't understand why don't they just put the prizes as limited time purchase in the Maternity Store (which is pretty much useless at this point). Like, whoever wants them can buy it, and some people would still buy SPs so they don't have to do the pregnancy event to buy the itens.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Here are pictures of the new way of placement of fences. This way we don‘t need corner fences anymore.

Fences placement (new version)
Fences placement (new version)

We couldn‘t place single fences right to each other before.
Fences placement (old version)
Fences placement (old version)

Some single doors from the Online Store are messed up. (The row at the bottom is to show the missing colors.)
Graphic bug doors
Graphic bug doors

Also the toddler pool at the Swimming Center is messed up.
Graphic bug swimming center
Graphic bug swimming center
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

lollipop369 wrote: 01 Feb 2021, 06:03 Has anyone noticed there are several updates so more familial relationships? Finally got my grandparents/grandkids designation to show up. I have yet to see aunts/uncles/cousins/nieces/nephews. Anyone able to confirm?
A long while ago my first sim couple had their granddaughter (baby) living with them, while her mom was away. They always showed their relationship, their teens didn‘t show that they are aunt and uncle.
Now I have two adult sisters, one of them has two teen girls. The girls and the aunt don‘t see their relationship, just the sisters do.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View