Any news of an upcoming update?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Terar21
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Any news of an upcoming update?

Post by Terar21 »

katgames wrote:Frankly I would be happy with a rest. I have many goals of my own that I have not had time to focus on at all. I'd welcome a nice fun quest where we got, as in "gift" some Christmas themed things. Or little monkeys show up, dressed as Santa and hand out bundles of rare resources -- that works too. Or they Give back the stuff they stole when the teens came along. That one should be easy. I know not everyone does Christmas but maybe snow things? Seems that snow park could be a lot more fun than it is... You can't even build a snowman or ski. I dunno... I'd be happy with anything that does not involve gathering more resources for months! I think I'd be just as happy to be left alone.

That's it, what I wish for the most is a little gift box that you unwrap and you get LP and time to do something with it.
I would love that as well! Idk if they've done this in the past since I haven't been playing too long but in other games I've played, we got gifts with holidays, especially Christmas. Bonus simoleons, LPs, or SPs would be great. Or even just free christmas items.

The one thing I would love to see is more clothes. I'm running out of options.
Game Center: terar21

HFN (with teen idol instruments): 1 East Oceanside
Woodworking/Fashion Designing: 12 West Side
Haunted House: 10 West Side
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

Does anyone remember the goals from last Thanksgiving? The only thing I remember is getting the Thanksgiving table and I can't even remember if we got it free or we had to pay for it? :?
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

Have you seen the new Christmas update video? It looks wonderful. I especially want the reindeer!

https://www.facebook.com/thesimsfreeplay
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

blackbrit wrote:Have you seen the new Christmas update video? It looks wonderful. I especially want the reindeer!

Looks great! :D So much more exiting than last year....

It also looks like more hard work, quests and dare I say resources :| to complete to unlock the best bits.

I do like the fact that the release date is included - 13 Dec for Christmas and 29 Dec for New Year celebration items.
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

Chezza wrote:
blackbrit wrote:Have you seen the new Christmas update video? It looks wonderful. I especially want the reindeer!

It also looks like more hard work, quests and dare I say resources :| to complete to unlock the best bits.

I do like the fact that the release date is included - 13 Dec for Christmas and 29 Dec for New Year celebration items.
I liked that they included the release dates, too. Did you notice that there is what appears to be a sort of US Thanksgiving table at the very start of the video? It's prior to the release dates, which seem to coincide with Christmas-like update info in the video. I wonder if they are including a Thanksgiving update prior to Dec. 13?
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

blackbrit wrote:
Chezza wrote:

I liked that they included the release dates, too. Did you notice that there is what appears to be a sort of US Thanksgiving table at the very start of the video? It's prior to the release dates, which seem to coincide with Christmas-like update info in the video. I wonder if they are including a Thanksgiving update prior to Dec. 13?
I just noticed that I have the Thanksgiving Table in the home store for 3000 simoleans (3 starts) I did get a few tables last Thanksgiving so I don't know if we had to unlock it with goals or if it was just available in the home store.
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

Checked in my game and I also have the Thanksgiving Table available in my home store even though I wasn't playing last Thanksgiving.
So it's available for everyone, I guess?
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I think the Thanksgiving table last year was a free gift without any previous quest attached. I too want the rendeers. They are looking so cute.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

hiser1974 wrote:Checked in my game and I also have the Thanksgiving Table available in my home store even though I wasn't playing last Thanksgiving.
So it's available for everyone, I guess?
I have it, too. I bought one back when Katie was expecting and used it as a buffet / banquet table for the baby shower. I hadn't played in almost a year, so I know I didn't play last Thanksgiving.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

I think the update is coming out a lot sooner than December. After all, what use will be the turkey chair, turkey hats and pilgrim hats be if they come out long after Thanksgiving?
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)