Any news of an upcoming update?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
hiser1974

Re: Any news of an upcoming update?

Post by hiser1974 »

I think (hope) we get the first part, the Thanksgiving part, this week
Because, exactly as you say SIMazing, what use will Thanksgiving stuff be after Thanksgiving?
Normally updates seem to arrive here (in Europe) on Thursday (or was it Wednesday?) so keeping my fingers crossed
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Terar21 wrote:...The one thing I would love to see is more clothes. I'm running out of options.
Absolutely! And clothes that are not ugly! The took a lot of the cute stuff and hair styles and gave them to those worthless teens. If they want to not make anything new they could at least let them share. There is very limited long sleeve clothing without being in a formal coat or in sweats. Oh golly I could rant on and on about the clothing issue. They need to improve this and the shoes and the hair, just awful choices! Terrible....
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

I AM very excited about the holiday update. I'm most excited by reindeer and fireworks!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I am excited about the update. Looking forward to seeing what the Grouch is all about. I do wish the Thanksgiving part was out already. If it comes out Wednesday or Thursday, I will be with my family or preparing for their arrival.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

katgames wrote:I AM very excited about the holiday update. I'm most excited by reindeer and fireworks!
The thanksgiving table is already available.
Does anyone think the update will be out earlier than the 13th dec because the trailer has been released for it, very early. ??
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

Update usually turns up the Thursday after the video does...which would mean this coming Thursday...which...if I'm not mistaken...actually is Thanksgiving. I'm not of a nationality that celebrates it so I don't know exactly when it is...
Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

Nandireya wrote:Update usually turns up the Thursday after the video does...which would mean this coming Thursday...which...if I'm not mistaken...actually is Thanksgiving. I'm not of a nationality that celebrates it so I don't know exactly when it is...
Exactly what I thought. Hopefully this coming Wednesday evening or Thursday !!!
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Nandireya wrote:Update usually turns up the Thursday after the video does...which would mean this coming Thursday...which...if I'm not mistaken...actually is Thanksgiving. I'm not of a nationality that celebrates it so I don't know exactly when it is...
It's the US Thanksgiving this coming Thursday - always the 4th Thursday in November.
In Canada, they have Thanksgiving in October, I think it's always the 2nd Monday in October.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

I knew it was a Thursday in late November...I thought it was the last one...but...if by chance there are five Thursdays in November is it still the fourth Thursday?
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Nandireya wrote:I knew it was a Thursday in late November...I thought it was the last one...but...if by chance there are five Thursdays in November is it still the fourth Thursday?
Yup, always the 4th Thursday, not necessarily the LAST Thursday. Last year it was on 11/22. This year it's 11/28. Retailers like it when it's earlier - extra shopping week for Christmas. Big stink over here about Wal-Mart and others opening up ON Thanksgiving and not giving their employees the holiday off, so people can shop. Sorry Wal-Mart, I spend the day with my family, eating turkey and watching football, generally vegging out - I do NOT shop on Thanksgiving weekend - too many crazy stampeding shoppers out there...
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48