Any news of an upcoming update?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Any news of an upcoming update?

Post by Palmjill »

It's almost 6 weeks since the teen update and there doesn't seem to be any news of an upcoming update. I wonder what's coming up next? Some bug fixes I hope!
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Any news of an upcoming update?

Post by HordePrime »

Palmjill wrote:It's almost 6 weeks since the teen update and there doesn't seem to be any news of an upcoming update. I wonder what's coming up next? Some bug fixes I hope!
They implied on Facebook there would be something for Thanksgiving.

As long as it doesn't involve resources, I'll be happy ;)
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

HordePrime wrote:
Palmjill wrote:It's almost 6 weeks since the teen update and there doesn't seem to be any news of an upcoming update. I wonder what's coming up next? Some bug fixes I hope!
They implied on Facebook there would be something for Thanksgiving.

As long as it doesn't involve resources, I'll be happy ;)
Couldn't agree more. Am beginning to dislike the word "resources" :lol:
Sadly though it does seem to be the new direction the game is taking.
I guess they will probably incorporate a Christmas quest as well.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

Why would an Australian made game designed for an international audience focus on such an American specific celebration?
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I hope for something christmassy I need some more of the Christmas items for my Christmas house. Hope they show up again this year.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Scarletlocs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Scarletlocs »

I would like a Christmas update. All of the Christmas clothes from last year is gone.... Urgh :?
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

I'm still working hard on the Sim Town Sign so I rather have some bugfixes instead of another update.
Though something Christmas themed would be nice.
As long as it's not with resources :lol:
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

Tuesday night and still no sneak peek...

Guess we won't be getting an update this week...

But then...the last one was pretty big...idolised teens and Halloween...
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Frankly I would be happy with a rest. I have many goals of my own that I have not had time to focus on at all. I'd welcome a nice fun quest where we got, as in "gift" some Christmas themed things. Or little monkeys show up, dressed as Santa and hand out bundles of rare resources -- that works too. Or they Give back the stuff they stole when the teens came along. That one should be easy. I know not everyone does Christmas but maybe snow things? Seems that snow park could be a lot more fun than it is... You can't even build a snowman or ski. I dunno... I'd be happy with anything that does not involve gathering more resources for months! I think I'd be just as happy to be left alone.

That's it, what I wish for the most is a little gift box that you unwrap and you get LP and time to do something with it.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

katgames wrote:Frankly I would be happy with a rest. I have many goals of my own that I have not had time to focus on at all. I'd welcome a nice fun quest where we got, as in "gift" some Christmas themed things. Or little monkeys show up, dressed as Santa and hand out bundles of rare resources -- that works too. Or they Give back the stuff they stole when the teens came along. That one should be easy. I know not everyone does Christmas but maybe snow things? Seems that snow park could be a lot more fun than it is... You can't even build a snowman or ski. I dunno... I'd be happy with anything that does not involve gathering more resources for months! I think I'd be just as happy to be left alone.

That's it, what I wish for the most is a little gift box that you unwrap and you get LP and time to do something with it.
Ah, katgames! My kitty, Tumbi, has his paws inconveniently on the screen of my iPad as he is so excited about your idea! I will type "meow" for him, which he says means "You speak my mind!" (And, "mom keeps swishing my furry little paws away from the screen. "
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP