Winter Update is Here

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
hipmomx2
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Winter Update is Here

Post by hipmomx2 »

If you have any hair styles that are no longer available when you put the Thanksgiving hat on, upon removal your hairstyle will be gone forever. Show only use for Thanksgiving hat on send with regular hair styles or if you don't mind loosing your hair.
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

The snowsuits are now free in the costume shop. You can now suit up for a trip to the snow park and then change back (so long as you don't have a discontinued outfit).
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

starrywonder wrote:Check out the Dance Club they are playing holiday music. Also diving and showering made pearls appear for me after the update.
Cool! Thanks, starry, I hardly ever go there. Have to check it out and see if they can jam to jingle bell rock! Haha. I gained about a quarter level with the update and my childless couple got quite the surprise when the stork paid a visit after all these years! Liking this update so far! Happy Thanksgiving and Hanukkah. And whatever other holiday you may observe! Happy Simupdate Day!
alligatorade52
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alligatorade52 »

I'm on level 35 and my sim count went from 19 to 25!! I added 2 adults and a baby to become my second permanent toddler. Not sure if I want more kiddos or what just yet. I'm so glad the tasks are short, I'm still working on leveling up the darn monuments and Hollywood sign! Jeesh.
Level 55; Penthouse Update
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

SheilaB wrote:The snowsuits are now free in the costume shop. You can now suit up for a trip to the snow park and then change back (so long as you don't have a discontinued outfit).
Oh, I hope that is a permanent change.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Stenn wrote:That price of 250 sps was on the island, so a premium lot...wonder what it is for a standard lot, I don't have any non-built ones to check...
I read somewhere 200 but I have no hard facts myself. Not yet updated. Glad I procrastinated on Scandinavia. House. Now I have enough for TWO!!! Yay!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

katgames wrote:
Stenn wrote:That price of 250 sps was on the island, so a premium lot...wonder what it is for a standard lot, I don't have any non-built ones to check...
I read somewhere 200 but I have no hard facts myself. Not yet updated. Glad I procrastinated on Scandinavia. House. Now I have enough for TWO!!! Yay!
It's 200 on a standard lot, 250 on a premium lot.
I think, I'd still build it on a small lot and rebuild it on a designer home lot. Because of the garden stuff, which is available in homestore at a high level :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
username
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by username »

EmmyBerry wrote:My sim count was updated from 22 to 27 and I'm now at 27 % before I was at 14 i think.

BUT I lost half of my neighbours and still don't have them back after logging out and back in to Facebook :/

Edit: Got all of them back after starting to send new invites, didn't habe to send one to all players it just added everybody back automatically :)
This happened to me, too, but the game registered my neighbors again after I'd logged back into Facebook using the game's options/control area.

I'm level 43 and had - I'd thought - a max of 23 sims before the update. Now I have a max of 28. Next sim is unlocked at level 44.

The two-story mansion is down to around $2.5m for the premium lot. (Can't remember if I've already read that in this thread.) I'd been saving up forever, and am finally building one now.
EmmyBerry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by EmmyBerry »

hmm well it only worked short term for me, first they were back, but when i ledt the party boat and went back they were gone again, it only shows them immediately after I resend invitations. My Game Center neighbours are fine though, they are always there.
Account inactive since I don't play SimsFreeplay anymore.
username
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by username »

EmmyBerry wrote:hmm well it only worked short term for me, first they were back, but when i ledt the party boat and went back they were gone again, it only shows them immediately after I resend invitations. My Game Center neighbours are fine though, they are always there.
Did you log back in to Facebook through the options/control screen? Click the green semicircle at the bottom of your screen, then the blue key icon, which is the bottom of the three on the right. The Account Manager will pop up showing your Facebook and Game Center accounts and logins.

Hopefully it will stick for you. I just went through these steps to write them out for you, and my Facebook is showing that I've been logged out once again. Tech support is the little diamond icon at the top of the three on the right in the options/control screen.