Winter Update is Here

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
EmmyBerry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Winter Update is Here

Post by EmmyBerry »

yep I've done that about 5 times and even when I do it no friends show up, even when it says I am logged into Facebook, I only see my friends immediately after resending them invitations and as soon as I exit the party boat they're gone again. I've also already tried restarting the app and restarting the whole ipad but it didn't help, judging by all the entries on the Sims Freeplay Facebook Page I'm not the only one with this problem =/
Account inactive since I don't play SimsFreeplay anymore.
username
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by username »

EmmyBerry wrote:yep I've done that about 5 times and even when I do it no friends show up, even when it says I am logged into Facebook, I only see my friends immediately after resending them invitations and as soon as I exit the party boat they're gone again. I've also already tried restarting the app and restarting the whole ipad but it didn't help, judging by all the entries on the Sims Freeplay Facebook Page I'm not the only one with this problem =/
Darn. I was hoping that maybe your problem wouldn't be as annoying as mine.

I sent in a support ticket. Hopefully they fix it soon, especially if it's affecting a bunch of people.
nemi1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by nemi1 »

What were they thinking with this update?
Before the update, I had about 1 mil $. 1 hour after the update I had 100 million $ by simply buying the idol mansion, selling the pool (why bother with the other stuff), demolish the house - and then repeat the process. You get more than 4 million for the pool alone.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

I got more Sims, too!!! I just realized that I can add more Sims than just my new baby! I checked my Sim count and it said 22/26 next Sim available at level 38. And I thought wait a minute does that mean I am allowed to have 26 Sims at level 37?? So I clicked on my haunted house to try to add a Sim and it let me!!! I finally got to make poor Bert (Cuthbert Binns) who is a little crazy and a lot pale since he mostly lives in the dark with ghosts...
Bert decides to go for a walk and ends up watching the Thanksgiving Parade on TV at Rolanda's house
Bert decides to go for a walk and ends up watching the Thanksgiving Parade on TV at Rolanda's house
Now I have to think of some more Sims to move into my empty houses!
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
Terter12
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Terter12 »

I unlocked the pilgrim hats but can't find them. Please help. Also my timer is jacked is this going to affect me getting the gifts? Haven't received money in months and still have 24000 hours to go
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Terter12 wrote:I unlocked the pilgrim hats but can't find them. Please help. Also my timer is jacked is this going to affect me getting the gifts? Haven't received money in months and still have 24000 hours to go
The pilgrim hats are in the wardrobe when you "browse clothes." Be aware if you have a discontinued hairstyle, if you put on the hats, when you take them off can't get that hairstyle back. I didn't put any hats on my adults, because I don't want to lose their hair.

I have no idea about the timer - did you use a time cheat in the past? I think that messed up some people.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Another good thing for players with older model Kindles is that we can now name our pets. I just discovered this, and I am doing the happy dance. Now to think up some names.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
aylilth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by aylilth »

The garlic has lost most of the exp, I loved garlic for the xp.
GC-Aylilth

Sims freeplay Addict when not working!
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

nemi1 wrote:What were they thinking with this update?
Before the update, I had about 1 mil $. 1 hour after the update I had 100 million $ by simply buying the idol mansion, selling the pool (why bother with the other stuff), demolish the house - and then repeat the process. You get more than 4 million for the pool alone.
How can you do this? I think it is not possible. It takes 72 hours to build, how can you do this in one hour? :shock:
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Puppy hobby is in the gingerbreadhouse.(westside 20)
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

Happy universe wrote:
nemi1 wrote:What were they thinking with this update?
How can you do this? I think it is not possible. It takes 72 hours to build, how can you do this in one hour? :shock:
Exactly what I thought. Though the build time and price depends on how many houses you have build, with only 1 house build, it can go fast, but not this fast. Still selling pools when you don't want them can be profitable.